new to it all

Alhena

Hello everyone :D

I'm a total noob both to this site (duh), to the lifestyle and to my current relationship. I've been seeing my poly boyfriend (N) since January, but we have only been offically bf/gf for almost a month. We dont live together but we all live fairly close in Los Angeles. He is married and his wife (B) and I have grown to be good friends after we worked out some issues.

I'm very glad to have found the forum, since I'm new to this sometimes I feel a little lost about how things should work so im looking forward to learning more about the lifestyle and getting some support.

Thanks and nice to meet you all

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards.

Hi Alhena. I am in a similar relationship although I am in a mono/poly relationship with my girlfriend. Put simply I am monogamous with her. She has a husband who I am a good friend of. I am proud to say we all have a very good relationship despite the different aproach to love and sex we have. I posted my experience on the "New to Polyamory" board. Hope you are doing well. I won't say "good luck" but would prefer to say "keep the communication open and honest". Take care.

Last edited:
Waving Hello....

Welcome to the Forums.

welcometiger.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!! This is a great place to ask questions and seek advice. It's been great for me and I've only been an active member for like...a week. Listen to Mono!! Keep those lines of communication open at all times!!

Back