New to Poly-Kinda

PrincedMike

Hi, I'm Mike and I'm kinda new to Poly. By kinda I think I practiced poly with out knowing what it was called before I met my now wife. We have opened up 6 months ago, we had discussed non monogamy on our second date so nothing new.

So I'm here to learn more. We're from central Wisconsin and haven't found a community yet.

Hi, PrincedMike, and welcome!

I see (upper right corner of your post) That this is the only comment you've made so far. Not a criticism, but leading into advice...

You can silently surf the whole site, get info and insight into what other people are going through, but the best way to get something really positive here is for you to either:

a) add a comment to somebody else' thread (this automatically adds that thread to your personal "Subscribed Threads" list [click on "Quick Links", upper right of this - or any - page], meaning that you can easily check to see if others have replied and continue as partaker in the discussion [if it's one that interests you]);

b) add some more information about yourself here, so that others will reply... and you'll find yourself the centre of attention ;);

c) start a new topic on a subject that either interests or bothers you... or both;

d) or any combination of the above.

It's a friendly forum. I hope that you find it useful... and fun!

p.s. I'm curious about your name. Is it slid together from Prince d Mike (as in "Prince da Mike" or "Prince de Mike") or from Princed Mike (in which case, who - or what - princed you? And how?) You may answer HERE or here. Or both.

Last edited:
Greetings Mike,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I found a couple of web pages with listings for local Wisconsin groups:

And of course you can mingle with the good folks here and have an online community. Glad you could join us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks guys. I've looked at those groups and sadly we're in the middle of nowhere community wise. I hope that changes though. We do have an active kink community, which is nice but not what I am looking for specifically.

Hi there and welcome! If you have specific questions and are looking for feedback, I suggest you start a thread in either the General Discussions forum (if it's general or theoretical) or the Poly Relationships Corner (about specific relationships or life situations).

A lot of people don't check the Introductions forum.

Back