just my introduction :)

Shep

Hello all!

Well me and my fiance have known we are poly(triad trangle 1male 2female) for about a year now and have been trying to find someone for about 6 months. We have tried talking to people we know, friends, and MANY dating sites and haven't had any luck, just 3 girls who were posing to be interested and used us to get away from their home lives or turned out to use us for the attention i guess :/.

Either way, long story short we are tired of looking for people on "normal" or even on bisexual dating sites because no one understands on there what it is we are looking for. So we trolled your forums for a few days and are posting here because you all seem very informed and seem to have good hearted people here and hope to either find someone someday or be pointed in the proper directions because we can't seem to find anything :/. If you guys know of any dating sites for polyamorus couples, then let us know. :)

Oh and we live in the Northern KY/Cincinnati area btw.:D

I know what you mean in finding someone normal....we are looking for our third and I might as be looking for the ghost of the flying dutchman...Im new too so hello

Oh, to have our triangle completed before our wedding next year is a distant dream it seems like at this point, but you are right. I am a true believer that everything will always work out in the end lol.

Welcome to the boards. And just to lift your hopes some.... Try finding a understanding lover when you live in Alaska:)

Yeah, just not a lot of options up here (in Ak). Either they are drunks or they are Bible thumpers-neither of which is productive for a family with 4 kids already!
But I have faith that a man as devoted and good as Maca is will find another good woman!

I know what you mean in finding someone normal....we are looking for our third and I might as be looking for the ghost of the flying dutchman...Im new too so hello

The word is "Unicorn". There is a lot written about this on this board. I suggest you make a nice cup of something, find the Search feature, use it, and settle down for a nice long read.

When you have finished with the posts on this forum, check this out:

http://tacit.livejournal.com/295369.html?thread=3704521

Well, best of luck... my two cents is it seems like when you are NOT looking is when you find what you weren't even looking for. If you want to meet your third my advice would be to go ahead and entertain those "girls looking for attention", get involved and flirt w/ whomever is attractive to you and one of these days maybe one of those girls will actually fall in love with you two or you'll hit it off with someone else perfect. I believe it will happen, and when it does it will be at the perfect time.

Back