Arkansas

Pretty close I do think, we live right in the middle of the bible belt. Even those who are poly hold it as a closely guarded secret.

Amazing that we have a history of progressive politics in Arkansas, everyone here knew of Bill's proclivity to spread himself around and Hillary's acceptance of it along with the bi sexual rumors about her but we kept electing him Gov. And president, and how cities like Dallas and Austin, very close to us have vibrant poly communities but you can't find enough poly people to have a single meet and greet or even acknowledge each other as like minded people in this state.

No matter the progressive politics we have had here, we (as a state) are still deeply rooted in what is considered southern values. My town, for instance, has more churches than anything else. Practically one on every corner and they are filled to the brim every Sunday.

If anyone is interested in n
Meet ups or organizing a group in Arkansas I have started an Arkansas Poly Yahoo Group, please join if interested!!!

Hello! My wife and I have just joined this site, and we are also from Arkansas. We are looking for a female to join us in a triad, as our former partner decided to move back to Texas.

We are growing. I know there are more out there. If you have any interest in building a poly community in Arkansas please let me know. We have an Arkansas poly group on yahoo so we can organize meet ups, camping trips, pick nicks ect.

Back