hello

bimblynim

So sorry I'm quite new to the whole online forum thing as well as poly so apologies I think I initially posted in the wrong place. I'm also dyslexic so please forgive spelling/punctuation. I’m far more eloquent in real life.
As I put in the "new to polly" section I've recently discovered I’m polly, after a lot of soul searching around why I've never had a romantic relationship. Until the last couple of years I was content with the emotional support of my friends (and though obv this is still important to me) I find I now want “more.” However the idea of a mono relationship makes me irrationally sad and fearful. I recently started therapy to try and uncover why and following my first session (last week) it occurred to me that the idea of having a relationship with a man and a woman makes perfect sense to me and is appealing as opposed to freaking me out. So started researching and that’s what’s brought me here. Although my friends are lovely and supportive they’re all very mono, so I’m really looking forward to talking to and learning from you guys :0)

Welcome aboard.

Welcome :)

Im new to this as well. Ive known for a long time that monogamy was not a suitable situation for me, but had no idea that poly was an option. Especially now that im exploring this im finding that there alot more people out there living poly whether they realize it or not. Unfortunately for me I have not found a relationship situation for myself yet. Im in no hurry however.

P.S. Im only 3 days older than you :p

Back