hello *wave*

Parnell

Hello, just stumble across this forum while searching for information about Polyamory and thought it would be lovely if I could chat to other who is similar to me.

I am in relationship with two men, both know each other. one thing is odd is we all are deaf.
I haven't met or heard any other people who are deaf that are involve in trio or more relationshop.

Greetings Parnell,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I couldn't tell you how many of our members are deaf, but we certainly have more than a few in a trio poly situation. MFM in particular; I myself am in such a configuration.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay on Polyamory.com, and please let us know of whatever thoughts, questions, or concerns you'd like to share.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you.

Will take the pleasure to read the posts and reply if I can.. We are still fairly new in this.. Doing well so far... But expecting hurdles soon or later and willing to take advice to overcome all the hurdles..

Sure everyone runs into relationship hurdles, that's true in monogamy as well as in polyamory. Some days it's just little hurdles, other days it's big hurdles. And there's a certain amount of trial and error you have to do. But you'll find that Polyamory.com has a wealth of experienced wisdom to offer. Definitely check out that Golden Nuggets section when you get the chance, and yes post whenever you're in need of feedback. I'm usually pretty good about keeping up on the intro board, so if you post in this thread then you'll hear back from me for sure.

Great to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello,

thought I'd post to respond. I'm also Deaf and in Poly relationship. There are not many Deaf and Poly out there, so glad to meet someone else into it as well :)

Back