Hello Everyone!

CincyPolyCouple

Hey there everyone! My wife and I are happily married polyamorous couple living in Cincinnati, Ohio. We are mainly here to connect with new people and learn more about the struggles of polyamory and provide insight to those having a difficult time navigating the polyamorous lifestyle.

We look forward to chatting with everyone! :)

Greetings CincyPolyCouple,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I think you will be a valuable addition to our various conversations about poly and the ins and outs thereof. Check out our various threads and boards; post your thoughts and questions. It's a pretty lively site and you'll probably get many good responses.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

No prob.

The easiest way to link your blog to our site is to go to our blog board here, start a new thread there, and paste your blog's addy into your opening post. I don't think the site's really designed to have a "built-in external link" ... and even if it was, you'd have to ask a mod or admin to do that for you (whereas I'm really just a lowly rank-and-file member).

I actually did check out your poly resources site. It looks good.

Oh ... and you can also make a siggy line appear underneath all your posts. You can basically put anything you want in the siggy line, including links to your site and its blog.

Just a pro tip! :)

Are you familiar with the Dayton Poly group or I think there's a SouthWestOhio group as well? A few people from Dayton in particular regularly participate in the Columbus community and I know through some of my friends that there's an active swinger community in Cinci, although I don't know much about it other than that. If you're looking to get in touch with larger groups, I can try to pull together some resources for you. :)

Awesome! If you use MeetUp at all, I highly suggest adding PolyColumbus to your groups. We do monthly social events as well as the monthly meetings and I know it fell through this summer, but I think next summer we are trying to organize an all-Ohio poly picnic.

Ohio Linux Fest

From your blog I noticed that hubby is in web design. I know that I followed the poly and latched on to the nerdism. Have you guys ever been to Ohio Linux Fest in Columbus? I hear great accounts of the presentations and the people from several podcasts. Sorry, off topic.

Back