Anniversary gift for partner and metamour?

comoelmar

My boyfriend and his wife are celebrating a major milestone anniversary this week. I have a cordial relationship with his wife and he assures me that a celebratory gesture on my part would not be intrusive or inappropriate.

His wife is carefree, funny, and pretty uninhibited. He is less so, but has a good sense of humor. I was thinking of sending them a singing telegram. Also thinking of inviting the wife's boyfriend to share in the gift (without asking him to contribute to the cost or anything.)

So, a couple of questions: any song recommendations? Or other gift ideas altogether? Thanks.

I've actually never witnessed a singing telegram, so I'd have no idea how to help with that one, but my guess is that a bottle of champagne or a night out to their favorite restaurant would probably be welcome if you were looking for additional ideas.

We settled on "Ring of Fire" by the way. Trying to come up with a relationship-appropriate song for the metamours to give is tough. Wish me and my boyfriend's wife's boyfriend good luck!

Good ju-ju, coming your way! :)

Back