Physical descriptions

I am tall, somewhat thin and blond with blue eyes.... Yes I am stereotypical scandinavian blonde (even though Finland is really not part of scandinavia )

Abt 6' (184cm) and (if I calculated the conversion right 160 lbs (73kg) quite long hair presently, just below my shoulder blades.... Been gaining waight slightly since I quit smoking, nothing serious (as you can tell frommy present weight) but slight pot belly that I really do not like.....

I am 5'5 and 152 lbs. Lucky, at that weight, to be hourglass-ish and not a roly poly ball (working on losing some). 38DD (funny... i noticed alot of us poly women seem to be busty types... wondering what that means... more estrogen/more love to go around? lol!)

Hazel eyes, dark hair with a little auburn in it (from an Irish family full of redheads). The only actor I've been told I look like is Gillian Anderson (anyone remember the X-files? heh heh) and by ONE person (bless the person's heart, cause i'm twice this one's age) "Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings playbook".

I am an attorney (lawyer) so i dress conservatively during the week. On my own time... see the shoes from the avatar! And I like wearing NOTHING, too... I like nude beaches.

I'm very tall for a woman. 5'11" to be precise - women on both sides of my family are quite tall. I have a fairly large frame, but I'm in good shape - I weigh 150 lbs. Shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and a pair of 36C breasts. I've been told that I have great legs.

My wife (who intends to sort of share this account with me, so I might as well give a description of her - also, I like to brag about the very sexy woman I'm having sex with on a nightly basis) is short, about 5'1" or so. She's got a small frame, but her breasts are almost comically large for her. She has long, black hair, very expressive brown eyes. She's going to be 31 in a few days, but she could pass for about 18 if she tried. She's an absolute knockout.

I'm a 5'2'' woman, 170lbs and 34DD boobs! I have blue eyes and vibrant, short, dyed red hair. I like wearing jeans and hoodies or dresses with knee high socks (depending on what mood I'm in).

My Butterfly is a beautiful curvy woman, taller than me and most likely weighs less. She has amazing legs and loves wearing rainbows! My Deer is slight and tall, pretty face, but with plenty of stubble and piercings. He wears the coolest clothes all the time and takes forever with his look, everyday! :p

I'm 5'3, although I usually insist on 5'4. I'm pretty curvy with a 34 D chest size and size four to eight pants depending on the brand.
I have a short pixie cut, black roots and reddish tips, eleven piercings and six tattoos currently. I have a somewhat dominant personality, (in the vanilla sense) and used to consider myself introverted but since moving that seems to have changed, and I'm quite enjoying my more social, charismatic self :D

This was a fun thread to read! :)

My avatar is me, in Brazil last October. I'm 5'4" and a half (the half is important!), 220 lbs, pale skin all dappled with freckles, and naturally curly strawberry blonde hair down to my shoulders. I have dark blue eyes with blonde eyelashes and eyebrows, and I don't wear makeup unless it's a special occasion. I tend towards jeans, hoodies, and ponytails, as I work in childcare and need to be comforting and fingerpaint-resistant. My ears are pierced, although my second holes have closed up. I used to have a tongue ring and two studs in my eyebrow, but I took them out for a surgery and never put them back in. I have a tattoo, smaller than a quarter, of a Celtic cross above my right ankle. I never wear socks unless I'm working out or doing something active requiring sneakers or hiking shoes.

Fly is 5'7", around 160 with a touch of a beer belly that I love to rub like Buddha. He has icy blue eyes and light brown, shoulder-length curly hair. His eyes crinkle at the corners when he smiles, and I get that tug in my belly every single time. He's very casual, shorts and t-shirts usually. He bought a suit last winter, and I can't stand how yummy he is in it.

Moonlight is a little shorter and a little rounder than I am, with bigger boobs. She's got short, dark tightly coiled hair and luscious dark chocolaty skin. Her skin is so soft and silky that sometimes I just have to bite her shoulder or hip. She doesn't wear makeup, but she tends to dress well, as she has a very professional job.

Punk is half white, half Japanese, and about a foot taller than I am. He's a big guy, with broad shoulder and big arms and legs, and thick through the middle. One of the things I appreciate about him is that he makes me feel small and feminine, which doesn't happen very often to me. He has tattoos around his biceps, which I find insanely hot, and usually has a Mohawk. I love when his face is all smiley and sleepy when we're cuddling or making out.

I'm a 5'3", 21-year-old woman weighing roughly 140lbs. I'm a size 12 (UK) and range between 34D and 36C depending on what brand I'm buying. I'm reasonably curvy with blue eyes and shoulder length hair with a whole bunch of colours in it, but I suppose it's kind of brown, maybe? I asked a group of three people once what my hair colour was and they all gave different responses. I also have ridiculously small hands and dimples.
Clothes wise, I like to wear a variation but, I suppose, I rarely wear anything that's in the current trends. I like a lot of vintage clothing and dress up semi-regularly in gothic style clothing for alternative nights. Most of the time I dress like a total hippie though. I have over 6 different rainbow and/or coulourful patch work hoodies. I'm also a dress enthusiast. I probably own about 25 by now, despite my actually being really picky when it comes to buying dresses. It's an indulgence of mine, along with over the knee stripey socks (28 pairs and counting)

I'm 5'3 and 135lbs curvy with a 38D bust and 41years old. I have shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. I'm a country girl and love the warm weather when I can go without shoes or at least can wear sandals. And while I love casual shorts and t's I enjoy a dressier side too.

Keith is not real tall for a guy about 5'7 and stocky at about 220. He keeps his hair buzzed short and has brown eyes and is 44. He has one tattoo on his arm (a tribal design and an L) and only wears jeans and t's.

Bob just turned 50 and is tall and slim . He's almost 6ft and not sure of his weight but his jeans are 29 in the waist. He's always the life of every party and loved the party scene til he got with us.

Back