For those who didn’t choose the poly lifestyle, but have been asked to consider it.

idealist

Please open this link first so that the music starts playing and then read this.

I am a woman who is usually so determined and focused.....so intent on achieving a goal.... usually avoiding sentimentality.....feeling that daydreaming and throwing a penny into a pond is just ridiculous..... always trying to make logical and rational decisions....etc.

But, today I feel different and it’s all because of a woman who didn’t choose the poly lifestyle, but is willing to consider it so she can be with a man she loves. She says she’s madly in love with him and.....I guess she is. I am also his lover. I knew him before she met him...... So she is trying to open up to me. She is trying to trust me and to love me........Last night, she showed an incredible amount of bravery which affected me so deeply that my heart has cracked wide open.....And I am finding it impossible to control my emotions today. I decided that instead of fighting it, I’m going with it.

For the polys, I say “dare to dream”...... and for the ones considering poly for their partner, I say...."be brave."

Okay....enough sentimentality....I'm even making myself sick :p

This is wonderful!
I'd like to share it with someone in a very similar situation if I may...?

Yes, Please share this with your friend. I meant to post this before going out of town for the weekend, but ran out of time. We had a great time!! She and I each have an extra ear piercing on one of our ears. Her extra one is on her right ear and mine is on my left. We bought a pair of earings this weekend and we each put on one!! She wanted to do that as a type of....well, you know!! It was sweet !!

Back