New from TX

dallasgirl

Hi all! I'm glad I found this forum. :)

I was introduced to the idea of poly about 10 years ago, but quickly dismissed it because it sounded so strange to me. I recently ended a 5 year relationship with a man who during the relationship we explored the idea of bringing another person into our bedroom. Once a man, and several times another woman. It was mostly fun, but I felt it was missing something. With the new show on Showtime, Polyamory, I find myself thinking this lifestyle might not be so strange to me now. I know it's just a show on tv, but I am even more curious to know if it might be what was missing. I am ready to educate myself more about it and think I am open to pursuing that type of lifestyle.

Ok, so I dunno if that was too much for an introduction, but that's why I'm here.

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

That's a good introduction - folks are free to post as little or much as they want - with folks folks we get their whole life story! :)

So what aspects are missing for you that you feel you might find in a poly relationship? maybe if you tell us more about those, we can give you some feedback.

Hi dallasgirl,
Welcome to our forum.

It's always encouraging to hear that polyamory is getting some more air time, and helping people think about it a little bit more.

You have discovered quite a central station for info and feedback about poly. Be sure to browse around on our many threads, and post any thoughts/questions/concerns that may come to your mind.

I am glad you could be with us. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back