dating

Jodi

i met someone who is good looking & is turned on by his girlfriend having up to two lovers that she sees.

he doesn't have a girlfriend, but seems interested in getting to know me better. we've been texting, and i must say, he turns me on, words & looks. this is rare for me, since i don't find myself attracted to many people physically.

things are falling into place..he said that he wants his girl to have a younger lover...and i also have a date w/ a guy 12 years younger than me who is really cute.

now, im hoping too that if i keep moving forward in a positve direction, it may lead to an encounter or friendship for my boyfriend's wife.

thanks for listening.

the guy is looking for a girlfriend. it turns him on for his girlfriend (he's divorced & isn't seeing anyone) to have other lovers. i have a date with him.

i also have a date with a different man, who is younger. guy #1 wd like a relatioship where his girlfriend has another lover or two, preferably one younger.

so, i may be too optimistic here, but if both dates can turn into friendship and more...then yay.

also, if my couple (my bf & his wife) can agree on if she will be "allowed" to have a sexual encounter or ongoing relationship w/ another male, then mb one of these two guys can lead to something for her.

sorry, confusing first time.

Ok now I follow....This sounds like someone laid down the perfect chess set up for you to make your move...you just have to wait to see how it develops...sounds very promising!!! Yay

Back