A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

Sex: Sometimes.

Love: Whenever possible.

Gender: I don't feel like either one. However, upon peeking in my pants just now I did see a vagina. :eek:
Sexual Preference: None. Beautiful is beautiful no matter what the anatomical attributes are.
Relationship Status:Dating Nezumi and slowly incorporating Jacob.

female. Bisexual. Married to a male. Have a female "life partner"? I really don't know what to call her...we don't have sex.

Sexual Preference: I was on the cusp of being actively bisexual, but after a multi year "poly interruption" and a subsequent mono relationship phase leading to a decrease in sex drive eventually (not decreased because of the monogamy, but because of the relationship dynamic), I am back to bicurious. Drives me a bit crazy to not be sure either way. Always makes updating my OKcupid profile awkward!)
Relationship Status: Married to a straight male for 5 years, currently dating another straight/married guy with another OSO going on about 6 months.

Last edited:
I am pansexual woman from Latvia, I am 25. I am engaged to man, and dating another man. My boyfriend is bisexual, but another man isn't, so I am a little bit upset, that we can't be together all as one. But it is ok that thay accept what is happening :)

Female, bisexual - currently married to a man (previously married to a woman - before it was legal anywhere but we considered ourselves married), two girlfriends, and one long distance male lover. :)

female. Bisexual. Married to a male. Have a female "life partner"? I really don't know what to call her...we don't have sex.

I can relate, naughty. One of my girlfriends is a non-sexual relationship, but we're emotionally as close as lovers. We do a lot of snuggling and are publicly affectionate. We aren't purposefully keeping it non-sexual. It just hasn't gone there yet and may never.... We just tell people we are gf's and let them assume. :D

Ooops, I forgot to say that I'm 48! ;)

Male
married to a bisexual wife
both of us are in a commited relationship with our bisexual girlfriend of 15 years

There it is, my life, the condensed version.:D

<nitpicking>Regards the title of this thread..., People don't actually have sexual preferences. They have sexual orientations. To call it "preference" is to imply choice, and there is no good reason to believe anyone chooses their sexual orientation. </nitpicking>

River, to my way of thinking there is sexual orientation (one's own gender) and sexual preference (which gender you like to fuck).

I don't think either term implies choice.

Very cool

I'm a male, pansexual, gender fluid, cross dresser. It's difficult to get more complicated than that! I guess that's why I'm single, lol!

I'm a male, pansexual, gender fluid, cross dresser. It's difficult to get more complicated than that! I guess that's why I'm single, lol!

My kinda guy! Welcome!

I am female and I can't figure myself out. I love men. I am working on trying to figure out if I am pansexual or not. I know... I should know right? Well one day... maybe I will find out. :)

Hello Mag!

Straight man, 55 y.o., unmarried and have a primary straight GF. We're new to this and learning.

Female, Married to a straight man ... In a relationship with a lesbian woman ... but I have only been with one woman ... her???

If I wasnt with her, I dont even think I would be poly. I love him, and her. I have no idea what I "am" Im going for label-less.

Back