Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

3:43 p.m., Monday the 22nd

I fell off the toothbrushing wagon last night. Hopefully I can talk myself into getting back on tonight. Snowbunny left with Eddie at about 3:10 p.m. to do two classes (possibly one Barn Hunt and one CGC) at Argus. She won't get back until quite late (possibly 10:30 p.m.), so Brother-Husband and I are on our own for dinner. BH will get us some kind of takeout (possibly Little Caesars). We probably won't watch anything, as it is a worknight. His schedule now is, he works Monday thru Friday (so, basically the same as SB, except that SB is working from home until the Covid crisis blows over).

5:08 p.m., Tuesday the 23rd

I'm back on the wagon, and will continue to be so unless/until I tell you differently.

For dinner yesterday, BH got, for him and me, huevos rancheros from Puerto Vallarta. Good stuff. Then, starting at a little over an hour after dinner, we watched S5E6 and S5E7. (BH got home somewhat early, before 5:30.)

BH got home today about ten minutes ago. Dinner will be quiche, for some reason not my fave but, SB is trying to improve the situation for me by making mine without crust.

4:49 p.m., Wednesday the 24th

Even though BH got home early, dinner wasn't until around six, so we didn't watch anything. He just got home early today as well, I think he's just on an earlier schedule. For dinner we're having some kind of Mexican thing (yay!), possibly Mexican eggs?

Sorry this post is so short.

1:57 p.m., Thursday the 25th

Well it was scrambled eggs plus various other toppings for tortillas. Super good, but again, served at later than 5:30 (or BH came out to eat at later than 5:30), so we didn't watch anything. SB says that dinner tonight will be hot dogs (turkey dogs). That's all I have to tell you for now.

5:17 p.m., Friday the 26th

Well again, Snowbunny served dinner at after 5:30, so we didn't watch anything. We might watch something tonight though, Brother-Husband (like SB) is off tomorrow.

I've heard rumor that we are going to have scrambled eggs on tortillas again tonight. That would suit me very much fine, I liked that dish a lot.

1:07 p.m., Saturday the 27th

We watched S5E8 and S5E9. There is only one episode left in Season Five. Season Six will be the final season (of Better Call Saul), and it will be done in two parts.

Not much going on today. BH and SB are doing some cleaning I think. It's rather cool outside, 62°. Most of the coming week will be in the 70's. I've opened my windows, for the fresh air.

1:34 p.m., Sunday the 28th

Dinner last night was shrimp fried rice. It was okay, I guess fried rice just isn't my jam nowadays. Hmmmm, I seem to have evolved into a picky eater. I'm not even a pizza person. In my defense, even SB was disappointed in how the fried rice turned out.

Dinner was quite late, like after 8:30 p.m., but BH and I watched something anyway, we watched the final episode of Season Five. Season Six has not come out yet, so we'll have to wait for that. In the meantime, BH wants to start watching "Killing Eve."

4:53 p.m., Monday the 29th

We did watch S1E1 of Killing Eve. It's pretty good so far (maybe not to the level of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, but). There are three seasons so far, and there will be a fourth season, after that I don't know. Today, SB was off but had a lot of errands to run. She has a Barn Hunt class for Eddie tonight. I guess BH and I will be having leftovers for dinner. Last night we all had stuffed peppers. Pretty good, but not completely ideal.

3:19 p.m., Tuesday the 30th

SB was off today (as well as yesterday), without so much stuff to do, so she and I had sex. :) Also there was a cancellation at the dentist's office, so SB will take me there and I'll get a cleaning. Then we'll pick up some food on the way back.

YouTube TV screwed us (me and BH). We watched S1E2, and were going to watch S1E3 but then we discovered that that episode was not available. Nor any other Season One episodes. :mad: So, we'll ask SB if she can bootleg it for us.

That's all I have to tell you for now.

3:12 p.m., Wednesday the 1st

I fell off the brushing wagon again last night. I was really tired, so that was my official excuse at the time. It's discouraging, I can't seem to find a consistent way to talk myself into brushing every day. I will say that I've been doing a lot better the last few weeks or so. But not perfect. And I feel like I can't afford to be anything less than perfect. :(

5:24 p.m., Thursday the 2nd

Dinner last night was at about 6:30 p.m., and we didn't watch anything. Dinner itself was microwaved burritos: not yay but reasonably good. SB had two dental appointments today, and might not get back until about half an hour from now. I don't know what we'll have for dinner.

This coming Saturday, we are planning to hang out with FNG, and have food on the outdoor grill, and do one of my very favorite things: drink. We even have some Jägermeister for the occasion: one of my very favorite drinks. :D

1:35 p.m., Friday the 3rd

SB got home maybe five or ten minutes after that last post. For dinner we had Campbell's chunky soup. SB let me choose what kind, I picked clam chowder. Also we had some really good bread, and there were grapes for dessert.

The forum is much less busy today than it was yesterday ... so I might manage to get caught up on Facebook.

This is my riport.

12:25 p.m., Saturday the 4th

I did not catch up on Facebook ... to do that, I'd probably have to get up early. (Early for me.) I won't get there today, as we are spending probably most of the afternoon at FNG's house.

For dinner last night SB made us tuna steaks, and salad and corn on the cob. At about 7:30 p.m., BH and I watched the fourth episode of Tales from the Loop.

FNG sounds really cool, I'm a smidge envious I don't have one.

1:06 p.m., Sunday the 5th

The F in FNG stands for Friendly, as FNG is super friendly. Friendly and Fun. He says we're going to do a July 4 get-together every year. :D

After getting home from the party, I felt kind of funky, extra tired, and a bit nauseated, from all the drinking. Not to the point of throwing up, but I did blow off brushing and that was my excuse. :( I'll do better tonight, I swear!

Dinner tonight will be I think BBQ chicken thighs in the crock pot, sweet and fruity salad (with spinach, bleah), and possibly french fries.

2:38 p.m., Monday the 6th

Dinner was served at around 6:30 p.m., and as it was a worknight, we did not watch anything. Today, the cleaning lady came over. That's pretty much all that's happened so far.

Oh, and now the other cat, Lady, has started to barf. About every other day so far. Lady also pees in my sink, I have no idea why. :( That's been going on for many a moon.

5:17 p.m., Wednesday the 8th

I think I have made a resolution to start getting up earlier. Snowbunny seems to not overly like that I get up so late, and besides, I would like to do better about getting all caught up on (this forum and) Facebook every day. I don't know if I can talk myself into making this change, but I'd like to try.

11:41 a.m., Thursday the 9th

So I got up earlier today, as I had resolved to do ... and SB poked fun at me for doing it. :( I can't win ...

2:18 p.m., Friday the 10th

Today SB was involved in a team meeting at work, so she was not able to make fun of me for getting up early. :) The forum was busier today than it was yesterday, so I am not getting around to this blog as early today. Yesterday I did not catch up on Facebook, but I definitely made more progress than I had on previous days.

4:10 p.m., Saturday the 11th

I still got up relatively early today, but the forum was extra busy, so I don't expect to catch up on Facebook. Not the end of the world, I just want to live my life in a way that makes sense to me.

We have nothing special planned for this weekend. But maybe BH and I will watch something tonight. We'll see.

Back