Looking for poly friends in Sacramento area

SweetAmy

Hi there! I'm new here and tried looking around for some like-minded folks near me but as it is overwhelming, I'll just write my own post. lol! I'm in my early 50s and got interested in having a relationship with a couple about 10 years ago but that didn't work out and so that interest went on the backburner. I thought I would try again and ended up finding this website with so much great info! I also found out there is a "name" for someone like me (unicorn). How cool is that? I'd love to find some friends out there with whom I can chat via email or coffee when I have questions or concerns. This may or may not be where my life is leading but I want to give it a shot. Thanks everyone!! Amy

Welcome & Hello

First would like to Welcome you to the Polyamory Forums. Hello, hope you find everything your heart desires.

We are a Central Coast Couple (Monterey/Santa Cruz area) and we do journey up Sacramento way. We were just at the San Francisco Scottish Highland Games at Pleasanton / Livermore last weekend. So if you'd like to chat give us a shout.

Goddess Bless,
Just Us,
Tim & Trisha

Hi

HI

We are a couple in our mid-late 40's in the the Santa Cruz area originally from Carmichael. We have family in the Sac area and still go there often. We would love to chat and see if there is a connection.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are open and honest so no questions are taboo.

M&A

Hi there! I'm new here and tried looking around for some like-minded folks near me but as it is overwhelming, I'll just write my own post. lol! I'm in my early 50s and got interested in having a relationship with a couple about 10 years ago but that didn't work out and so that interest went on the backburner. I thought I would try again and ended up finding this website with so much great info! I also found out there is a "name" for someone like me (unicorn). How cool is that? I'd love to find some friends out there with whom I can chat via email or coffee when I have questions or concerns. This may or may not be where my life is leading but I want to give it a shot. Thanks everyone!! Amy

Going to be in Sacramento for a few days, always enjoy conversing with other poly souls.

My Gf and I are looking for a Unicorn or Bi babe

Hi everyone:D
Im new here, so im not really sure what to say.
Like it says my gf are looking for a unicorn or bi babe in Sacramento
Im 20, a hiphop instructor, Pre-law major, 6'3, athletic build:cool:
She is 19, full time college student, Nutrtion major, 5'3, Athletic build as well:eek:
Both going to Sac State, live near the Arden area

We've been talking about polyamory for a while but we could never find a girl.
We are fun, adventurous, open for a lot
and hope to find our girl so we could start our closed poly relationship

Looking for poly relationship - Stockton

I am a single bisexual woman looking to find a loving couple for a LTR. I live in Stockton and have been in one "poly" relationship, but it was more like I was the sex toy for a straight couple. That will not work for me. I have a generous and loving heart that I want to share with people like me. It's about loving, not just sex, for me. I have crossed the 50 mark and I hope to find age-appropriate folks, no twenty-somethings please. I am tall and slender, well educated, and in perfect health. Please drop me a line if you are interested is exploring a loving relationship with me. Thank you!

your Ad

Hi

We are Michael and Astrid. Like you we are looking for something more then just sex. Please take a look at our profile on polymatchmaker.com. We are Asimike. Perhaps if it peaks your interest, we would love to hear for you. It's fairly complete, but there may always be questions. Please feel free to ask anything you want. We are very open and honest.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Michael and Astrid. :)

Fun loving couple looking for a female

good morning sweet amy we are interests in talking with you to see if we are a match with you thanks

Fun loving couple looking for a female

I am a single bisexual woman looking to find a loving couple for a LTR. I live in Stockton and have been in one "poly" relationship, but it was more like I was the sex toy for a straight couple. That will not work for me. I have a generous and loving heart that I want to share with people like me. It's about loving, not just sex, for me. I have crossed the 50 mark and I hope to find age-appropriate folks, no twenty-somethings please. I am tall and slender, well educated, and in perfect health. Please drop me a line if you are interested is exploring a loving relationship with me. Thank you!

good morning zadegan we are interests in talking with you getting to know better we are here in elk grove we are always in the stockton area so hope we can talk and meet with each other soon thanks

Moving to Stockton in August, looking for friends

While I love to date folk, as a new person to the area, I'd love to find some friends, and if it develops into more that's great.
I am a bisexual woman with a bisexual boyfriend.
We date together and individually, but metamores who are friendly with our partners, and conscientious, and good metamores, will last the longest.
We are looking for a tribe/family of adults who care about and support one another emotionally.
We do not live together so it's not difficult to date one of us alone, although we do spend a lot of time together. We have dated one woman together and it was great but she was overwhelmed. We are open to all possibilities that add love and beauty to our lives.
I am a teacher and he is a programmer.
I am happy to chat with anyone, I'm very friendly and very open minded.
We are not looking for casual sex, relationships and friendships only please.

Amy and Zaegden let's have a meetup? New poly folk. Looking forward to meeting you

I think a group meetup would be great. Us unicorns can meet a lot of folk at once instead of a couple at a time.
A bar or maybe even a slow casual tubing day. Some adventures, meet in the park, etc.
I'll be better able to organize in August when I'm actually IN Stockton, but I look forward to meeting you all!
Liz

hello there

good morning thanks for replying to us ;) yes we are looking for a bi or curious female to come along and join us for some fun in or out side the bedroom if you are interests in us please reply back to us we will share our email address which is [email protected] if you do have yahoo messenger please share with us your screen name we are looking forward to hear from you again thanks deb and eric

meeting

hello there are liz thanks for another message we hope you can understand about just looking for a bi or curious female right now we are not about meeting with a couple just a bi or curious female

Hello

Hey. I’m new here and my boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now and are looking for another loving, caring, beautiful soul woman to join our relationship. We are both 30 & 35. We have 1 child and are semi-religious. By that I mean I am and he is not. We’re looking for a whole-spirited woman within our age range, 25-38 years old who is not into hard drugs please since we do have a child. We love cuddling and family time, going on activities on the weekends, we’re both trained cooks, and just moved out to He Sacramento area.

LOCATTION ?

Welcome & Hello

First would like to Welcome you to the Polyamory Forums. Hello, hope you find everything your heart desires.

We are a Central Coast Couple (Monterey/Santa Cruz area) and we do journey up Sacramento way. We were just at the San Francisco Scottish Highland Games at Pleasanton / Livermore last weekend. So if you'd like to chat give us a shout.

Goddess Bless,
Just Us,
Tim & Trisha
ARE THERE ANY SEX CLUBS AROUND U ?

HI JOJO WILL BE IN SACRAMENTO CA NOV 2-7 TO SEE MY PARTNER AND WE WOULD LOVE TO FIND A WOMEN TO PLAY WHILE I AM THERE WE R BOTH 50

Back