Couple looking for F for Triad

DanHank

We are new to the forums and to poly. Looking for someone special to complete our family. My fiancée (18) and I (39) are very attractive and would love to have a female to share our love. To be best friends, go on trips, share our bed and our hearts. We love all things, are all around good hearted people. We have a son that is 7 but he is a heart stealer. We do not like drama and we keep the peace at all cost. We are new to the poly and we have talked about adding a beautiful women in our relationship for a while. Who ever we choose will never be left out or feel like there just a toy. You will be family and a part of our serious relationship. My fiancée is a short thin beautiful (big busted and big booty) girl and I am a tall slender man. I will protect, love, and nurture as well as my fiancée. Looking forward to see who is interested.:p

Last edited:
Ummmm,, thanks for the reading we already done,, couldn't you have sent it private to me since your so worried about us... Bashing someone's first post isn't cool, calling someone names when their not is so not cool either? Admin help! We are under attack!

I think Northhome especially would be very offended to be accused of attacking people seeking triads. Please calm down, you are acting hysterically, two links does not a bash make.
If you have done the reading then good. it was hard to tell from your OP.

We are under attack!

Relax.

Just the opposite, you're being given very gentle pointers. Go have a search for 'Unicorn Hunters' and have a read of what has happened to others and you'll see that everything is just fine :)

I understand you guys get a lot of that,, just upset it kinda killed our add looking for that special person who needs the love we can provide. You guys do a great of keeping those people out, and thanks for that.

just upset it kinda killed our add looking for that special person who needs the love we can provide. .

I am sorry DH, but your ad, killed your ad...did you look though any of the other posts in this section except the one directly below/above yours?

No one ever answers the Unicorn Hunting posts...ever....they are a complete waste of space, most people don't come back because they never get notification on their threads.

Honestly, go look if you don't believe me.

So how should a add read for a couple seeking a female? Give me a example post as a reply so I may see?

now you see what we have to deal with?

The mind boggles. I simply thought you were over-reacting, but I'd get crotchety too dealing with this all the time. Your point is well and truly made :)

Isn't there a Mormon 'sisterwife wanted' board for them to go to?

No.

But the OP has made a nice introduction in the other section and I am glad of it. Much better place to start out than these infernal personal section really.

First of all op.. stop trying to date as a couple.

Ummmm,, thanks for the reading we already done,, couldn't you have sent it private to me since your so worried about us... Bashing someone's first post isn't cool, calling someone names when their not is so not cool either? Admin help! We are under attack!

First, let me welcome you to Polyamorism DanHank & thank you again for supporting our thread.:)

I guess we're in the same boat friend. I'm starting to think these Crabs have no real intention of helping people like us, but pull us down to their quality of life so we'd be as miserable as them. Don't let it happen, even as they're negatively affecting this forum & our community to new people like you, with their remarks.

The Crabs attacked us just as you, but obviously have chosen the wrong people. We welcome debate & stand firm until our argument's clearly proven wrong.

These Crabs won't ever understand where we're coming from. Take a closer look at David Noble:

http://davidlnoble.com/so-somebody-called-you-a-unicorn-hunter/

See that man? That's where they're coming from. Now...would you think he's a Unicorn or a Crab? People like Noble & these Crabs can't handle a pure Triad. Hence, since they find a Triad impossible, they want to dissuade people like you & us from attaining it. Like Noble, these Crabs wish to impose their failures on you. You're not them & do have a chance at reaching a successful Triad.

I grew up in an environment which is the result of polygamy inside Old Tasawwuf. A belief system that allowed both spouses to marry others by permission of the Primary Spouse.: True Polyamorism, thousands of years before the Greeks & Romans gave Westerners the means to give this life-choice a term. My paternal grandfather & 6 of his 13 wives--my paternal grandmothers practiced Dual Polygamy.
These Crabs have probably never even conceived of such an idea as Dual Polygamy, much less heard of it. They can barely connect 3 people, imagine them trying several like my grandfather. lol~

If I became a Tassawwuf tomorrow, that community--especially via my family would try matchmaking me, which would lead to a Triad or more. However, my goal isn't to construct a harem, just add 1 bisexual woman for my wife & I. Besides, I would never try persuading or coercing my wife to renounce Taoism. I'm happy the way she is.

Anyways...

I'm just here to support you DanHank & remind you--from Experience a Triad's not impossible as long as you're honest from beginning. I suggest you repost your OP to various Polyamory-friendly forums & quality personals sites; like us. Something will turn up. The only difficulty is turning people away or not connecting to someone you thought would be a good fit.

Too bad there isn't a way to block Crabs from your threads. That would prevent much of this nonsense.

Chin up & soldier on DanHank!:D

This is an amusing personal thread. I don't much care about unicorn hunters one way or the other, and i'm a little surprised to see one get more attention than all the other unreplied unicorn posts. While they probably won't find one without some tremendous luck, it's still their right to look.

PS - tons of people here are looking for something rare or unattainable. Let them go about their business daydreaming. No one is being harmed by it.

Back