Poly house party!

redpepper

(Just spreading the looooove-RP :))

The first EVER international DIY festival, Poly House Party Weekend, is only a month away: June 3-5, 2011! We want to see people hosting all kinds of events that weekend to celebrate polyamory, across the world!

This is the first time an international DIY festival celebrating polyamory has ever been attempted. If we do this right, Polys globally will spend the weekend building and nurture their communities, raising funds for the... Movement, and raising awareness about our culture and relationship preference.

To participate:

*Throw a party! (this can be a movie night, game night, picnic, barbecue, play party, dance party, keg party, a nice dinner... anything goes!)

*Open it to the community! Post it on our site so polys in your area can find it:
www.Polyhouseparty.com

You'll fill out some simple info about your party, and get an event page that local polys can find by zipcode and tags, so you can grow your community by meeting the people interested in the kind of experience you want to create!

*Or, come find a party for Poly House Party Weekend on our site!
www.polyhouseparty.com

Pro-tip: Use it to plan your weekend of revelry if your city has a lot going on. Or, if your city doesn't seem to ahve enough to suit your taste, bug your poly friends and get them to make an event too! After all, we're poly-- the more the merrier! :)

We can't wait to celebrate with you.

~The Poly House Party Weekend Team

Would love something like this over here in England. I would offer to do one myself, but lack of space in my house would make it far too difficult! =P

Wish I had known about this sooner...We would have done it.

It's in 2 weeks... :)
I know

Two weeks is NOT enough time to plan for a party such as this! You gotta understand "Florida time". Everyone here, is on their own schedule. So you have to plan things out a month in advance....and remind people every couple days. Or get forgotten and passed over. LOL

Raise funds for whom, exactly?

Ahhh....My skimming properties are not what they once were. LOL

Back