Appreciations

CielDuMatin

I would just like to say how much I appreciate this forum. The open communications between all the disparate members is of great value to me. I have learned a lot, and wanted to say thanks to everyone.

I totally disagree with everything you have said. In particular the part about you wanting to say thanks. What makes you think you have any insight into what you want? Furthermore, I'm just highly offended and now I'm going to go to bed angry.

I totally disagree with everything you have said. In particular the part about you wanting to say thanks. What makes you think you have any insight into what you want? Furthermore, I'm just highly offended and now I'm going to go to bed angry.

You alright, Brother?

Sorry. I'll try to keep my sense of... "humor?" under better control. Just seemed like a more interesting direction to take than 100 posts in harmonic agreement about how much we love this place and the diversity of opinion and such. I throw myself on the mercy of the court.

It made me giggle that's for sure :D

~Raven~

GEA, I always appreciate your oddball sense of humour and very much appreciate the satire in what you write ;)

Last edited:
ROFL. I got your humor. But I'm considered odd.

It made me laugh. :)

I'll say both a "thanks" in agreement AND a "you're welcome". We all make this place what it is, so you should pat yourself on the back too. :)

too funny....

smoochie woochie cuddle wumpsy huggy wuggys to you all for being such dears and making my life better... still a challenge but better.

so glad to have a safe place to go to talk about shit.

Back