Hoping to find an open minded woman near Bham, AL

PacoRose

Hi,

We have had a polyandrous relationship for years. My wife has had long term relationships with several men. Most of which are still active in some form. Recently, I have thought I would like to find a woman that would join us. We tried other lifestyles like swinging and it was just not right. No connection, just sex. Not what I need. I have tried dating sites, but as soon as people see "married" they get skittish. And I can't lie to someone about it in hopes they will understand later.

I am 38, she is 34. We have been married 16 years and don't want that to change. We have 6 kids. They are not currently aware of our choice. But, as time passes, that will have to change. They have met the other men in our life at different times. The ones that we did bring home, were wonderful to our children and loved them as well as us. And I would like for the same to be true of any woman that joins us as well. In fact, it would be required.

We have engaged in multiple partner intimacy with her mates at times. However, it is not a requirement. I am straight (so far =) and she can enjoy a woman. But at the end of the day prefers the touch of a man.

There is a ton more to what makes us tick. If you are interested in chatting, meeting, whatever, send me a PM.

PacoRose
I think, if nothing else, we might find a friendship here. We are in Montgomery. My honey is a long haul truck driver and I used to be.
Message me back if you want to chat :)
Ana

Back