An intro

goodgulf

Hi all,

I am a male in late 30s, from a small northern European country. I have so far lived in monogamous relationships, and been married to my wife for 9 years. It was less than a year ago I paid any serious attention to the existence of polyamorous relationships. At the same time, I was falling in love with my now girlfriend (who I have known closely for more than 20 years).

Anyway, today me and my wife are, sadly, planning to divorce, while me, my gf, and her husband are starting to feel comfortable in a V-type relationship. I am in friendly terms with my wife and I think it will stay that way.

I have one child with my wife, and my gf and her husband have two. The youngest is 5 and the oldest is 10 years old. The children, and the families of all of us adults already know about the situation. Surprisingly, so far no one seems too badly shocked.

I have already spent quite a bit of time reading around on this forum, and have found it very helpful. Thank you all for that :) I look forward to discussions here.

Back