Redpepper's journey

The guys are talking and I find that promising. I'm trusting them to come up with something that I can tangibly look forward to. .

You would think that with two guys trying to look after one need, we'd have this figured out by now. Don't worry, Lilo. We'll all figure out a way for you to get that room.

But, it's two guys trying to communicate! :D

Communication isn't the issue. Both of us want Redpepper to have her own space. That is the real issue and it needs to be dealt with. Redpepper and Polynerdist could deal with this without my involvement, but me moving in is an easy fix that may lead to other benefits for all of us. It may also lead to disappointment. That is where my and Polynerdist's hesitation comes from. He has his worries, which are valid. And I have my worries. But both of us are willing to give it a try.

Ya know, it's not just something you should be doin for him, finances are an important thing to know.

I pray you, mono and and PN have many, many years ahead of you, but it is important, no matter how much you don't like them, to know where your finances stand and how to keep them there if something happens.

Yes, Ma'am. You are so right. I don't know what happened, but I got distracted somewhere along the line (MONO!!!! :eek:) and what he took pride in organizing and doing for our family, I began to ignore. Not good. It made him feel unappreciated and unloved. My bad, will fix. On it, promise.

I am not so far behind, I don't think. I know basic stuff, just not caught up on some additions in the last year. We shall see tonight! Cause tonight's the night. Tonight's the night we do finances. I know it's the night we do finances, because it's Wednesday. Okay, Friday.

Flight of the Concords? Anyone, anyone?

*sigh*

I'm trying to psych myself up...

:eek::p

Yes Ma'am. You are so right. I don't know what happened, but I got distracted somewhere along the line (MONO!!!! :eek:) and what he took pride in organizing and doing for our family I began to ignore. Not good, made him feel unappreciated and unloved. My bad, will fix.... on it. promise.

I am not so far behind I don't think. I know basic stuff... just not caught up on some additions in the last year. We shall see tonight! Cause tonights the night... tonights the night we do finances. I know it's the night we do finances because it's wednesday. Okay friday....

flight of the concords? anyone, anyone..... ?

*sigh*

I'm trying to sych myself up...

:eek::p

Do you have your business socks on?

So, I have a lot of thoughts about this thread and I don't know how to approach it. I want to go back in my time here, and pull out nuggets of stuff that made me think and move forward, that helped me with my stuff. But I have 2,674 posts so far and that is a freakin lot to read through! I wish I had started this long ago. Too late? We shall see. Give me a few more sick days, such as this one, and I would get it done.

Can I just say....

I'M FUCKING ALONE!!!!! I'M ALONE IN THE HOUSE!!!! DID I MENTION I'M ALONE???!!!! DID I, HUH? TELL ME I'M ALONE... OH! I'M ALONE, I HAVE NO ONE TO ASK... OH TOO BAD... I WILL TELL MYSELF THEN.... I'M ALONE, I HAVE PRIVACY, WHAT SHOULD I DO.... masturbate? heh:eek:

Can I just say....

I'M FUCKING ALONE!!!!! I'M ALONE IN THE HOUSE!!!! DID I MENTION I'M ALONE???!!!! DID I ,,, HUH? TELL ME I'M ALONE... OH! I'M ALONE, I HAVE NO ONE TO ASK... OH TOO BAD... I WILL TELL MYSELF THEN.... I'M ALONE, I HAVE PRIVACY, WHAT SHOULD I DO.... masturbate. heh:eek:

I think it's cute that that's the first thing you came up with...although I have to admit that's part of the reason for a lock on my bedroom door ;)

Back