New comer.

berserker239

So im new here, havent told my girlfriend i joined yet :X. Looking to learn more about this polyamory deal. Figured i could give this forum a try, might be closely related ;)

Honestly im an average guy, i work, i go to school, i play my guitar, i talk to my friends, i have a good time just like anyone else. I feel very strongly about things and im very insecure, but hey thats me. Ive been with my woman for a year and a half and honestly i couldent love her more. Were 100% open with each other, wich is how this all began. I explained to her i was interested in it and we talked and talked and eventaully she understood and became interested in it as well.

Im not entirely sure on your foums rules, but im not 18. I dont know if thats a problem? Im going to be 18 on the 2nd of november and shell be 18 august 18th of this year. Were looking for a girl to take it slow with, learn how the psychology works of this and then take it from there. We arent looking for someone who wants to rush rush rush into things like sex and living together and shit.

Im a laid back, caring, nice guy, but if you cross me i can be the biggest asshole on the face of the earth. You can do and do and do to me, but when you mess with a loved one, i go wild.

Shes caring and understanding about anything, she doesnt overreact, she listens to the whole story and then decides what to think. She feels the same way about her loved ones as i do. Do and do and do to her but dont mess with her loved ones.

Drop me a line sometime :) im not shy.

Ps: i use that little thumb symbol for all my posts. Its so awesome, i have no idea why

Welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find the people here friendly and insightful.

I guess the age thing will be up to the moderators. Honestly there are issues with talking about certain stuff with minors in Canada. No offence meant.

Take care

Welcome to the forums!

Back