Michigan newbie here :)

iluvawhooty810

New here. :)
I am going to ramble most likely. I'm stuck in bed, up all night cause I slipped on ice yesterday afternoon.:(
So I was on tumblr and came across some sexual images,and stories.. that after reading,sent me into a search frenzy.

I've had a few serious relationships. Most lasted for few years. And even thou I was "happy", I realized over the years that the more I opened up to new thibgs, the more I realized I was different. I dabbled into fetishes that was brought up from ex's. And felt ever so more comfortable with myself but as I did get into three domes and even four somes. And wondered why I felt certain ways about things, and ideas. But never understood it an there was a point in time that I was with a ex Gf,and we both had interest in another woman,whom I had feelings for at one time and my ex got close with her after we were together, she started also having feelings for the third party.
My ex and I talked about the feelings and ours for each other. And felt we wanted to ask her if she would wanna "join us in our relationship " as we put it. Not just for sex, but for love. Emotions, the bond, an connection.
Well, at the time I didn't know that there was a life style of this sort of thing. I knew it was different. Feeling that way for more then one person.
Well,the third person wasn't not feeling the same in sense, wanting what I now feel,a poly life style.

So, after researching and reading some stuff on poly. Here I am ! :)

Any comments and questions ..please go ahead ! :) I look forward to learning more about all of u and making new friends

Welcome iluvawhooty810 ...

... from another person who lived in Michigan for quite a few years. Hope you are enjoying your stay on our site so far. :)

Sounds like you are definitely looking for a polyamorous relationship. When you said, "Not just for sex, but for love. Emotions, the bond, an connection," I identified with that.

I am sure you will learn a lot here and make many new friends. Sorry your last attempt at poly didn't work out, but you will have better luck in the future. Is it just you and your ex Gf right now?

It's good to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thanks!
What area were u from?
and its just me right now. That ex is married now and even had a baby.

Thanks!
And Oo hows the weather there? We have a ton! Lol

Hey iluvawhooty810,

I was in Roseville, Mt Clemens, Clinton Township, that part of Metro Detroit.

I hear it's snowed a little in Michigan lately. :) We are not getting any snow at the moment, but we are getting a cold snap.

Nice to see we have some poly Michiganders!

Regards,
Kevin T.

Greetings! My family and I are in the tri cities area of Michigan. We were one of those lovely couples that came to Poly the wrong way, now trying to get it done right. Have to admit the whole communication and relationship contracts thing is handy. Whether you are in a relationship or not, poly or mono! No one teaches you how to have a relationship, any kind! So it's nice to be around others that are working it out as well.

It's freezing here but I've never been a cold person, lol. Kids and hubby just shoveled us out! There is a poly michigan yahoo group too if anyone is interested. Most of their monthly meetings are down south though.

Back