Intro

laino

Greetings all
My name is Laino and I am the mono partner of a poly member of this forum. Strange as it may seem I am very interested in the poly life style, mainly as an observer and researcher. We have been married for 10 years and together for almost 12. It has been only in the last two and a half years that my wife realized she was poly. Now she had been all her life but didn't know it, nor did she practice it. She just knew something was missing. Since making this discovery, we have been working at making this possible for her should the correct person enter our lives.

For obvious reasons we are not "open" about this to any but a couple of friends. My reason for being here is to learn more and discuss polyamory.

This is my loving Mono man. :) Were it not for his understanding, I probably would still be in the dark.

Welcome to the group... there are some great people here with wonderful insights.

Welcome, Laino, Good for you, being open to the possibilities for the sake of your beloved! :) That's how I came to polyamory myself.

Dive in. You'll learn a lot on this forum, and hopefully you'll find some wise, warm, wonderful people here to enlighten and encourage you on your path. I know I did.

Back