A new special friend ?

Danika

My long time bf R and I have decided to take the next step in adding someone to our family. He works with S, and she seems to be a great peraon tho Ive never met her. He is actually on his way to pick her up and we are all going to hang out at our house tonight. I am really nervous and excited and I having trouble spelling :) Not sure what we are going to do. Maybe watch movies or something. Nothing big yet as we all are nervous. Ill let you all know how it goes :)

Wish us luck :) and ill divulge the info tomorrow

Well. That went pretty good. S seems really sweet and genuinely nice. She has a great sense of humor. It was funny seing them interact since they work together, and just seeing him act with her like he does with me. We just sat around and talked and I gave S a tattoo pf Charlie brown and Sally. :) its real cute. It was interesting to hear R call someone else "babe" but it was sweet. Not at all as odd as I thought it would be. Just waiting for him to get back home from taking her home.

So all in all it was a good night. And no jealousy feelings popping up yet but im sure at some point they will but we will work through it together.

I love how excited R gets when he talks to S. the 3 of us are all smiles. NRE must be flying everywhere. :D R and I had some running to do yesterday and I decided to buy a little gift for S. I got her a pair of princess cut peridot earrings. R's birthstone is peridot :) So I figured it would be fitting since I have the peridot ring.

He was talking to S before bed lastnight and I got kinda excited and couldnt contain myself, just seeing him so excited and happy talking to her and to me about everything. I feel like Im bursting with happiness. Well, let just say that I got my way with him and it was amazing :D

Im happy that he gets to spend time with each of us every day during the week. Since he lives with me and works with her.

So S is staying with us for a few days. Since they work together. She had issues im not going into but otherwise she would loose her job. So it will be interesting to say the least. Im making us dinner and dessert is already made. After the kids go to bed were gonna watch movies and see what happens

Omg wow

That was incredible !!!

We were all nervous but once we got into it it was amazing. Im still shaking. :) it was so much of a turn on to see R having sex with S. it was beautiful. And he was on cloud nine watching me and S together.

NRE all over the place :D

Kids fell asleep, watched some of scary movie 3 then went to the bedroom to play. Wow 🙀

Went to bed and couldnt sleep. My whole body felt like waves of electricity weee washing over me. It was amazing. Ive never felt like that before. Didnt go away for hours. I was sleeping in between S and R and i got poked xD what a nice way to wake up. S was sleeping and in the midst of getting some i grabbed her ass and woke her up :) needless to say R is wore out but a very happy guy

I love sitting on the couch with R and S and watching tv and talking with them. I love laying in bed with them. Its nice to go to sleep and having two people you care about holding you. :)

When they get off work today we are BBQing. Itll be us 3, my 3 kids my mom and her bf and my nephew. Its been a nice few days.

And poor R must be worn out LOL. We were in bed last night laying down to go to sleep and i had to go talk to my mom. I came back down and was suprised to get some 1on1 action from R. He didnt tell me till after that S had just given him a full bj :) hes one lucky guy :) tired but lucky :D

S left for a few days to get some personal stuff taken care of. Shes suoopsed to coning back today. I miss her like crazy :( but will get to see her soon.

Me and R have bith have a new tattoo "No Matter What" next to out matching angel star tats. I managed to sit down and do both mine and his the other night. I also did the outline of 2 more of mine. I just need to fill them in. I also went and got my tongue pierced. Again. For the 3rd time. But only have 1 hole. It keeps closing up if its out more than 2 days so i figured id do it one last time. But alas no special fun on my end for 4 weeks :( ill manage tho.

But me R and S are all getting along quite well. Its like we hae our own support group amongst eachother. S is having issues with her previous bf. she still loves him and wants to help him out. Shes the only one he has. She says theres nothin sexual between them and i told he even if there was thats her business and me and R both told her that she is free to do as she pleases and we love her no matter what. (By love at this point we all mean as friend and confidants ) although i knowthat S and i both wouldnt want to be without the other ) R teases me that i am more excited than he is about S. i burst out laughing and said i seriously doubt it. He blushed lol. It was sweet.

Back