Quebec, Canada

I am going to assume that I am starting a fresh blog post because I find this site quite confusing and not very user friendly.

I'll start simply by posting that I am in a relationship with a man and we are seeking a female to spend our lives with.

There seems to be a lot of confusion when it comes to what people are looking for...or what you're looking at ! I'm a bisexual woman looking for a woman to be with me and my husband.

We live in Quebec, Canada and will move to Calgary, Alberta in 3 years when I complete my nursing course.

We're a wonderful couple and would like to meet new people and explore this in greater depths!

Goodluck to All

A & C

welcome!

so i'm a little confused, are you seeking a sister-wife, or a girl for a triad? The difference being a sister-wife is a girl whom shares the chores, bills, and husband, but is not in a sexual relationship with you. A triad being all of the above, but she is also in a relationship with with you sexually. In other words, sister-wife indicates being in a polyganous relationship, not a polyamorous one.

I am going to assume that I am starting a fresh blog post because I find this site quite confusing and not very user friendly.

Oh, do you not have much experience with Bulletin Board (vBulletin) forums? There are gazillions of them out there on the 'net, and they are actually very easy to navigate. The main page here (polyamory.com) lists the different forums' subject areas and at the tops of some are "sticky notes," with good stuff to read.

if you want to start a Blog thread, like an online diary, that would go in the "Blogs and Life Stories" forum. But if you are just posting to meet people, this is the right forum.

For the best way to get started, go here: User Guidelines & Forum Features

Welcome!

Back