Physical descriptions

Derbylicious

I'm interested in knowing what you all look like in person. I'm wondering how much different it is to the image I have of you in my head.

I don't look anything like my avatar. :D

I'm 5'4" (or 5'5" on a good day) I weigh about 135lbs. I have really muscular legs. I'm quite chesty with a short body and longer legs. I have green eyes (which I enhance with aqua contacts) and short brunette hair. I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup or hair product. So that's me in a nutshell...what do you look like?

yeah you would...by people who have a sense of humour!

But what if someone responds because they are turned on by excessive nose-hair, only to find out that I borrowed my husband's nose-hair trimmer and my current appearance does not match my profile description? I think that would be deceptive, you know, sort of like shooting the relationship in the foot before it's even had the chance to blossom into something... :confused:

I'm 6 foot, have long hair [almost 3 foot long]. It's dark blonde. I have blue eyes, which sometimes turn green or grey. My nose is quite large compared to the rest of my family. My legs are 3 foot long. I am not a very hairy guy, but the top of my legs has the most of my body hair. I can't actually grow a full beard yet, but maybe if I force it! My arms and legs are quite muscular, but I have a bit of a beer gut going on [it used to be quite nice, but I got lazy.]... I like to wear t-shirts too big for me. I wear XL, but fit into an M. I just feel more comfortable in baggy clothing. I also love combats and camo trousers. Jeans are sometimes nice, but I'd never choose them over my combats. I also wear hiking boots all the time. No trainers [sneakers?] for me.

Anything else?

Anyone who has access to my private albums can see Derby, Redpepper, Polynerdist, GeminiGirl, and a few other friends on here that will remain unidentified unless they give me permission ;)

There's a lot of people I have no clue about appearance wise...but that just makes it fun to imagine!

Hmmm, lessee....

I am 5'6", curvy, long-legged, and pear-shaped with a little bit of a belly. I am right in the middle between the smallest Plus size and the largest regular Women's size.

I have longish wavy hair that is brown/gray (mostly gray), and green/hazel eyes. My nose is kind of big, but turns up at the end, sorta, and I have a space between my two front teeth and high round cheekbones. My peachy complexion always gets me attention - I'm just lucky in that regard! I am 51 but am regularly told I look under 40. Again, good genes there. All the women on both sides of my family hardly ever wrinkle and always look much younger than they are.

Through the years, I have been told I look like Sally Field, Diane Keaton, Linda Blair, Madeleine Stowe, and Debra Messing - all women with high cheekbones. Shorty used to tell me I look like Scarlett Johansson. The only one I agree the most with is Sally Field. But then, not really.

Anyone who has access to my private albums can see Derby, Redpepper, Polynerdist, GeminiGirl, and a few other friends on here that will remain unidentified unless they give me permission ;)

There's a lot of people I have no clue about appearance wise...but that just makes it fun to imagine!
Speking of which, I do believe I have my own pics up on my profile. Anyone I have on facebook would also be able to see cherrytory. She's not gotten much into the forum yet, but hopefully I can convince her to get on more. =]

Derby, if you friend me here you can see a pic of me and my gf. Alternatively, I have about 10 pix of myself up on okc, same name there.

I bear a slight resemblance to Helen Mirren, I am told.

I resemble a large, untidy, soviet housewife.
My inner-soulchild responds to the name 'Olga'.
I stumble around...vodka in one hand, mop in the other, looking for parties.
I am aggressive, and see no need for self-work.
On with the party !

Da,..it`s good.

I am 5ft 8 1/2 in tall and 266 lbs. I have straight, thin, dirty blond hair that is just past my shoulders - though I often wear it up in a clip for convenience. I have blueish gray eyes, a fairly normal sized nose with a bump on it (a family curse,) and a cleft chin which I hate. I am overweight but especially in my thighs and stomach. I have a tattoo of 4 flowers (me, 2rings and our 2 children) on a vine on top of my right foot. I have good sized boobs - not too much, not to little, but just right. My skin is fair and sensitive and I burn more than tan.

Many years and a hundred pounds ago - I was told I looked like Renee Russo or Darryl Hannah.

Last edited:
I am 5'6" but I like to tell myself I am 5'7" - I hate feeling short ;)

Long-ish hair, past my shoulders, currently a vibrant red.

Curvy figure, too much weight, and great boobs :)

I have been told I look similar to Shannon Doherty, Katya Whatever her name is on Castle, as I have high cheekbones and very "English" features. According to others.

If you're on my fb - you can see LOTS of pictures of me :) (and my kids and my hubby and various friends LOL)

Oh and I have several tattoos... Yin/Yang with flames around it - my freedom tattoo (ask me about it), a rose with a start beside it on my ankle and on the same leg as the rose, I have a vine with 4 flowers - Waterlilly for my oldest, Carnation for my daughter, Lily of the valley for my 11 year old, and astor for my youngest - along with their birthdates. That one is the start of a body vine tattoo that will end just alongside my left breast.

Last edited:
5 ft 8 in. 150 lbs.
Hair color changes, naturally brown, but it hasn't been completely natural in 13 years.
Eyes are blue.

Usually wear glasses, but I prefer my contacts.

I only dress up for "occasions". So generally, jeans and t-shirts with tennis shoes or sandals.

Tattoo down my back would be the most significantly unique quality.

But do you think I'd get any dates if I said it on OK Cupid?
fetlife maybe.

I have long red curly hair, green eyes and heavy glasses... Mono is bald (shaving) green eyes, and built, and has a really cute butt, that is in my face at the moment as he is bent over his computer in front of me. PN is blond, blue eyed and thin, LB is 8 tomorrow. He has my hair in blond and my eyes... also green. We are all average really.. height maybe shorter... and all average in weight, whatever that means. All in the 145 to 155 range? Is that average any more? I don't know.

Back