Tats & Piercings?

I have a few tats, but my pride and joy is the tribal piece running the length of my spine. I'll post at some point in time soon, but I ahve to find (or take) the pic first.

As far as piercings, none in currently, though I'm gonna get my ears pierced soon, and start the gauging process. Will probably get my snakebites back in too at some point.

Creepy

Stupacalypse....

Your Avatar is very .. shall I say ... creepy.

Stephen Kingish

Keep on truckin....zombies will soon rule the earth

Just Me,
Tim

I have no tats and no piercings aside from my ears... boring!

The ONLY reason I've never gotten a tat is because I could never decide on what to get. Now, I have tons of ideas, that's no problem. It's just taking the leap! Maybe I'm a wuss. :p

Somehow managed to either pull or rip the left ear piercing last night, either while asleep or while engaging in certain activities with Mo :D It's sore as hell.

Gauged ears are not designed for hanging from. LOL ;)

Durga

I have a small tattoo of the Hindu goddess Durga on my right shoulder. She is dancing and has a sword, a book, and other accoutrement in her four hands. Since she's on my back, I don't have a photo. I'll add one at some point.

As promised, my spine piece. 8 total hours of work.

14926607111465977519.jpeg

And yeah, Druid, zombie soon shall rule the earth!

One tattoo on my solar plexus, right between my tits, with 2. Cor. 12:9 written on it. Thought of adding 13:4 of the same letter but it would dip quite low, maybe later. It's outline only, so the letters are not filled. I think it's more feminine that way, and I've been told it looks like a cross from afar!

Have plans to draw five phases of the moon/the Chinese elements/the five chakras and have them circle my collarbones. Other than that, I would love to have a Japanese dragon tattoo/Kundalini snake fill my back. I already have the design for a tattoo that reminds me of Sweetheart - he sadly can't have one, being army and all!

No piercings other than standard for ears, and no plans to add any.

Finland has a military? LOL J/K J/K JUST KIDDING!!!!! LOL Anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing a nice large back piece. I think they look so cool.

I wouldn't mind seeing a nice large back piece. I think they look so cool.

Ask and you shall receive. Mine would be in black and white, but the idea remains the same.

Attachments

• backpiece1.jpg
    backpiece1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 24
I have two holes in one ear and one in the other. I've had my naval pierced twice and my nose once - my nose ring fell out in my sleep the first night and even after putting it back in, never healed properly. So I let it close up. I'm contemplating getting my nipples done, but sometime down the road. I have one tat; a celtic cross on my back. Wolf has one as well on his bicep; the Japanese character for Ronin, which represents his time in the Army.

Last summer, after a very exciting play date with Wolf and Wendgio, we started joking about me getting a tattoo to represent our relationship or at least an aspect of it - we contemplated getting each of their hand prints tattooed on my ass or perhaps the Rockband drum pads; since the drum sticks were used on my ass more than teh drum kit anyway. In the end I spoke to a friend, who convinced the boys it was a bad idea and I'd regret it when I was a grandmother. :(

Wolf has one as well on his bicep; the Japanese character for Ronin, which represents his time in the Army.
:confused: Definatly confusing here, as a "ronin" is actually a samurai without a master. A US military person, has a master...even if he does not believe in the master's beliefs.

Wolf is familiar with what "ronin" represents. He was injured, separated from his unit, and medically discharged rather abruptly. So he felt like a ronin. He didn't want to leave the service, but could no longer perform his duty; at a time when his unit was just leaving for Operation Iraqi Freedom.

I have two holes in one ear and one in the other. I've had my naval pierced twice and my nose once - my nose ring fell out in my sleep the first night and even after putting it back in, never healed properly. So I let it close up. I'm contemplating getting my nipples done, but sometime down the road. I have one tat; a celtic cross on my back. Wolf has one as well on his bicep; the Japanese character for Ronin, which represents his time in the Army.

Last summer, after a very exciting play date with Wolf and Wendgio, we started joking about me getting a tattoo to represent our relationship or at least an aspect of it - we contemplated getting each of their hand prints tattooed on my ass or perhaps the Rockband drum pads; since the drum sticks were used on my ass more than teh drum kit anyway. In the end I spoke to a friend, who convinced the boys it was a bad idea and I'd regret it when I was a grandmother. :(

I should say that the friend I spoke with was a ex-lover who I stopped seeing when he started having problems with his fiance. When I told him about the tattoo we were designing, he freaked. And spoke to Wolf behind my back and mentioned that I shouldn't get ANY tattoo's on my ass - how would I explain them to my grandkids? - as if my grandkids would ever see my ass.... I think he was just jealous because I've found my poly happiness and he lost both the opportunity for us to be FWB and his fiance all in the same summer.

Wolf is familiar with what "ronin" represents. He was injured, separated from his unit, and medically discharged rather abruptly. So he felt like a ronin. He didn't want to leave the service, but could no longer perform his duty; at a time when his unit was just leaving for Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Definatly makes sense now. TY;)

Gettin a lot of work done over the next couple of months. So naming them all will be pointless for the time being. But pics to follow soon. :)

I've got 4 tats on my back, plan on getting many more and possibly 1/2 or 1/4sleeves eventually. I used to have my ears gauged to 0, but took them out for work and they've closed up to a 4 now. The butterfly on my shoulder in my av, is one that I desgined myself.

I had my tongue, labret, nipples and navel done, but again had to take out the tongue and labret for work. The navel rejected one day and my bf was not crazy about the nipple piercings when I met them, so I took them out as well. I doubt I'll get pierced up again, but I sure plan on a lot more tattoos. I seem to get one done each time I go through some change in life, and I don't doubt that means I'll be getting another one really soon.

As for him, he has 2 tats, one of each of his shoulders.

I have one "tramp stamp" that I got on my 21st bday, and I plan on adding to it this summer :D

We don't have any tattoos or piercings - just to be rebels!

You took the words outta my mouth. ;) These days, it does kinda feel like you're the "outlier" one if your skin is au naturel....heheh.

To be fair, I did have an earring in college...but that was just a short period of time in the late 90s. :D

Back