Polyamorous Pansexual - Love ALL the people!

Pyuvii

Hello~!
I'm a senior in college, about to finish a degree in nuclear and radiological engineering, but I want to go work in marketing/graphic novels/graphic design.

I loooove to sing and dance, and right now Metric and Florence and the Machine are my favorites~!

I'm demisexual-pansexual-polyamorous, though at the moment I'm only dating one person, a lovely lady who I've been dating for two years. She's super awesome!

I only know one other poly, who I met recently at a Lolita meet, and I just thought it would be nice to have some friends to chat with with which I don't have to have the no-I'm-not-cheating-yes-everyone-is-happy conversation with >.<

That's a leetle bit about me~! Nice to meet everyone!

Hello Pyuvii,
Welcome to our forum.

Can I ask, what's demisexual? Is it like, partly asexual or --? Pansexual and polyamorous I know and am quite familiar with.

Re:
"I just thought it would be nice to have some friends to chat with with which I don't have to have the no-I'm-not-cheating-yes-everyone-is-happy conversation with."

Yes, that's a frustrating conversation to have. I'm pretty dern sure you won't have to have that conversation here. :)

I'm glad you could join us, and hope you have an enjoyable time with us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Yeah, basically; Demisexual is like between asexual and normal sexual - only sexually attracted to those I have a strong emotional connection with, which has so far been only after dating a person for a week or so~

The people in my classes are generally pretty nice, accepting people, but they are already pretty ignorant on just LGBT issues, so it's just ... SIGH. >_<

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! =D

No prob (and thanx for the info).

Hi Pyuvii! Welcome to the forums!

I found myself in the same situation as you; I don't know very many poly people (3) and it's nice to find a place with other people you can talk to that understand you!

(BTW, I didn't know demisexual was a thing, but it definitely makes sense to me!)

-S

Back