Curious Redhead Looking for a girlfriend.

ShyandCurious

Hello,

My lovely wife is interested in exploring her attraction to women but doesn't know how to really meet anyone.

She is in her 30's, 100lbs, 5ft tall, long red hair and a lot of fun.

Is there anyone from the Mojave Desert?

We live on a military base in the middle of nowhere.

Contact me for more info, pictures, ect.

V/R,
Bill

Bill, just curious - why doesn't your wife post, so that interested folks can contact her directly?

So are you looking for a woman who would be interested in both of you or just your wife?

Also is it safe to conclude since you're posting on a poly site that she/you both are interested in a romantic relationship and not just a sexual one?

And finally, good luck finding someone! :)

So are you looking for a woman who would be interested in both of you or just your wife?

Also is it safe to conclude since you're posting on a poly site that she/you both are interested in a romantic relationship and not just a sexual one?

And finally, good luck finding someone! :)

I am open to both ideas, and romantic over sexual.
She is curious and not entirely sure.

Not many people on here it seems.

This site is primarily used for discussion, so while this section of the forum (the "looking for" area) does exist, it isn't often very successful- at least from what I've noticed - since the members are so spread out and are generally drawn here by a desire to feel community over a desire to date.

You might try OKCupid.com or polymatchmaker.com to get a bit more traction for meeting people. OKC isn't an actual poly site, but it is poly friendly and a lot of people use it in a lot of different areas. You might also find people who have never really thought about poly therefore aren't on poly sites who could be interested.

Oh there are plenty of people on - 72 as I write.

But your situation (couple looking for a third who must be female) is one that is very very common - far more common than females looking for this, so don't be surprised if you don't get much response.

Most couples that I know who have had success finding are those that get involved with a local group and meet folks, not as potential dates, but as friends, and then they get to know friend-of-friends, etc.

Back