It's nearly christmas!

Somegeezer

I just had to be different to everyone putting "hello" or "hi [smiley face here]". =P I'm Ciaran! I live in the city of Leeds in England, which has quite a large base for gay/bisexual people, but I've seen nothing on polyamorists. I'm very new to this term actually and only began reading into it because it was something I needed to know more about. Recently came out of a relationship and it seemed like a good idea too. Always been poly, but never questioned mono relationships. It was just normal for everyone else. So I've never been with more than 1 person but always had love for many.

I am a musician, just for a change of topic. I play bass as my main instrument and Metal as my main genre. I also love Trance and Ambient music, which most people wouldn't guess by looking at me. I want to take myself back to college to do Film and Photography [previously studied Popular Music] and take my career from there.

I think that's fine for an intro. I hope that I get to know this site well over [hopefully] the years and develop some great friendships. See you in the real threads!

- Ciaran.

Feels like it's December already. :eek: Interesting change for an introduction title. Welcome. :)

Feels like it's December already. :eek: Interesting change for an introduction title. Welcome. :)

Well we aren't too far off. =] But you know it's christmas when the Coca Cola adverts start up. They did only a few days ago! I'm not really celebrating it, but I know a lot of people do get very excited. =P

Welcome to the forum. Musicians are delicious! :) I love trance, ambient, and rock. Maybe, we can inbox and share some of our favorites. I look forward to watching your journey.

Welcome to the forum. Musicians are delicious! :) I love trance, ambient, and rock. Maybe, we can inbox and share some of our favorites. I look forward to watching your journey.

Thank you for the welcome. Musicians certainly are rather yummy. ;] Feel free to inbox me anytime!

Back