nasdaq

Hi everybody,

I am new to polyamory, so that I just hope to meet nice and interesting people and being accepted as one more of you. :)

Cheers.

Thank all for such a warm welcome!

In my country it is really hard to openly talk about polyamory, let alone having a stable multi-partner relationship, especially if bisexual people are involved. At this moment I am single, therefore I would be more than happy if I found some good friends here

Tonight I feel like sharing an intimate secret with all of you: I am bisexual. I do not see that neither as a positive nor a positive thing, this is just what I am. Some of friends and relatives already know it, so why not all of you? ;)

Welcome to the forums nasdaq :D This is definitely a good place to discuss polyamory and meet other poly people. Hope your experiences here are positive.

~Raven~

nasdaq,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find friendship and all the other things that you seek from this community.

I also appreciate you feeling that this forum is a place where you can share whatever you wish to share, and feel that it is a safe place to do so. Please feel free to share whatever parts of your story you wish, and ask whatever questions you would like.

I like your attitude towards bisexuality, too - neither positive nor negative - just the way you are. That is so well-said!

Back