Looking For Poly Survivalists on the South or South West

Esoteric

Retired Military White Straight Male 42, Experienced in poly, medical, mechanical, electrical. I have a GF who may join also.
I have a vast amount of equipment and experience.
Looking for a Group of alike minds, not looking for a bunch of nuts.

Perferably in the South or South West.

We're in Ohio. Not too nutty here either. This weekend a few of us are going out into the woods for a little relaxation and gear testing.

In albuquerque myself -
not sure what survivalist means, in regards to poly.
Thanks, Alma

Poly survivalists dig moats around their communal homes and gardens and fortify those with chain link fences (ideally electrified) topped with razor wire. When they are not learning how to grow and protect their post-collapse food and water supply they might be found kissing, cuddling, snuggling or engaging in target practice.:eek:;)

Poly survivalists whisper sweet nothings in the ears of their several lovers in one moment and shout, "Lock and load" in the next.

Last edited:
Well that might be a little simplistic and overly stereotypical, It might not be terribly far from the truth either in many cases ! LOL

Fellow Poly Survivalists,

A Gastonia, NC Survivalist here.

I have practiced Survivalism as a conscious discipline in various forms since Hurricane Hugo in 1989 and had familiarity with the concept of Survivalism and with camping skills years before as a teenager.

By the way, that was hilarious, River! .:D

Last edited:
I am nowhere near you (Pac. NW), but nice to know we aren't the only ones. I made all my partners and I survival bags this week as gifts.

hot

Poly survivalists whisper sweet nothings in the ears of their several lovers in one moment and shout, "Lock and load" in the next.

That is hot.

Back