The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

baby's sick, so momma's not getting any sleep. He's congested and can't sleep laying down or he gts to coughing.
SO, grandma's been stepping in to help so mommy can sleep here and there. Now grandma has it too and feels like shit. Slept til 11am-3pm this afternoon.
Haven't done my homework. Can't think straight, throat hurts.
Supposed to babysit tomorrow...

I feel like shit and I feel overwhelmed.

To top it all off;

Friday night Maca texted that we needed to talk about a "settlement" regarding our marriage. He wants to end the marriage. Still wants a list of things; but no moving back in, no commitment, no marriage.
He appears to be utterly baffled by my devastation and has told at least one of my friends that he's "just doing this for LR, giving her the space she needs to have a real relationship with GG." Ironically, that friend-knows better. I don't NEED space, I need acceptance.

But-welcome 12 steps..... I'm accepting that which isn't mine to change (his mind). :(

I'm so sorry LR; I hope that you find a way to move forward.

Friday night Maca texted that we needed to talk about a "settlement" regarding our marriage. He wants to end the marriage. :(

I'm sorry to hear this, pretty lady. I had so hoped to see you, GG and Maca come for a visit. I tried emailing Maca a while ago to see how he was doing, but I don't think he checks this site anymore. I'm still here if he needs anything, just as I am for you and GG.

:(

I had a great weekend with the island crowd. It was really good to see derby, II, rp, pn, mono and the crowd. Was really good catching up. Had an absolute blast at the friday burlesque show. The bbq yesterday was a perfect one to get the summer started (it was my first of the year)

Thanks to derby and II for being great hosts and putting uyp with two guests. See everyone in a few weeks.

As usual its heart warming to see the realization of poly. It really puts things in perspective what you see poly just being what it is. A bunch of good relationships. :)

TOTALLY AWESOME! I want to hear all about the burlesque! Can't wait til I can get to BBQs with you all regularly!!!

Caught the twins' latest cold. Came down with coughing, fever and body aches yesterday afternoon. Bleh. One of the "benefits" of nannying.

Caught the twins' latest cold. Came down with coughing, fever and body aches yesterday afternoon. Bleh. One of the "benefits" of nannying.
Ugh, I was trying to get some babysitting jobs but I forgot about how germy kids are. Maybe I'll re-think that, heh-heh.

Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs LR!

Sitting at Possibility's, mucking around on the computer, watching Spartacus and just chillin'.

Breathes is working too many extra hours this week.

Is anyone up for a get together Friday night? I'll be free from 6:30 or so.

Against my better judgement ;) I just answered an ad on craigslist... when will I ever learn?? lol I am forever the optimist :)

I had a great weekend with the island crowd.

As usual its heart warming to see the realization of poly. It really puts things in perspective what you see poly just being what it is. A bunch of good relationships. :)

So glad, Ari! When things are really tough, I try to remind myself that I wouldn't appreciate all of the good (great) in my life if that's all their was. I have varied success with it, of course!

Hugs,

Christie

definitely scared away my emailer. When he asked to play, I wanted to give our spouses a chance to meet up and the two of us over coffee before setting any playdates and he pretty much disappeared. Wonder what he needs to hide from his wife?

In any case I am so busy with my new job, and being a mom and enjoying the energy between myself and my hubby that I am not feeling much need to look for new relationships.

I am content to know that hubby loves me, and also gets to feel that he has freedom to explore his needs. I have the same freedom, just don't know anyone who causes me to feel any needs right now.

So glad, Ari! When things are really tough, I try to remind myself that I wouldn't appreciate all of the good (great) in my life if that's all their was. I have varied success with it, of course!

Hugs,

Christie

Thats true. My successes today are really showcased in my life because of my hard childhood. So that's a great point. :)

How am I doing? I am getting worked... I am in Vancouver and just getting killed, work-wise. Holy smokes, I am burning holes in my shoes.

It's great!!!!

Got my ass kicked tonight at Tuesday Night Fights. T.N.F. is the practice that all the best fighters go to - I was schooled all night long, but I got a few licks of my own in, too ;) This is the second week I've gone, and I can already see improvements in how I fight, both with a unit and by myself.

Getting excited; tomorrow I leave for Ragnarok; I get to cuddle up to Runic Wolf to sleep again; and I get to spread hugs to most of my favorite people (Pretty Lady is home busy with work, but I will give her extra hugs when I drop Wendigo off Sunday night.) Not looking forward to the 5-6 hour drive, but can't wait to get there. Why, oh why do I have to work tomorrow?

Brigid-we have several friends heading out tomorrow as well. Though it's a bit closer for us. Have a good time and be safe! It takes 6-7 hrs to get to ohio and I hate making that drive alone.

I'm doing okay. Went to practice with Karma, got some good pictures. Sitting outside after being cooped up inside for a week and a half was great. Fresh air, good people, and a good time. Forgot how bad a large group of sweaty men can smell though. :)

I'm paying for sitting on the ground though, back hurts pretty bad.

Back