Hello from British Columbia

Stiletto

Hi, I'm Stiletto

I'm 46, married to one man, Greenman, for over 17 years, with whom I have two teenage sons, and part of a potential V (from what I gather just reading other posts here).

The decision to explore a relationship of some sort with a second man was discussed openly before any actions were taken. Initially it was to be casual only.. but you know what they say about making plans..

I think it's too long to go into here, the second man is someone I met and fell hard for after a friendship period online, we will meet for the first time in person in just under 3 weeks, he is in the UK. He is 22 yrs younger and yet we have SO much in common it really does not seem to be a factor. If all goes well, and we all get along (he will be spending time here with all of us as well as time alone with me at a cottage I've rented, our house has no guest room plus we thought it best for this initial visit), he has every intention of moving in.

I was the "leg" of a V when I was 20, it did not work out, not due to jealousy but because the primary female was.. trying to mother me, and was actually younger than I.. it also turned out later that she was only going along with her boyfriend's idea so he wouldn't cheat on her. So she said.

I digress :p

I am very relieved to find this forum, I know there are going to be emotional adjustments needed for all three of us, but we do, all three of us, very much want to make this work. Permanently.

I do have a summary in the summary thread, and will be fleshing it out as time and thought permit.. will probably end up being a mini novel, lol.

Welcome to the forum. :) There's lots of good people here.

Also, I hope your meeting with him goes well. :)

Hello, I'm in BC too...maybe it's something in the water out here :D

Thinking the number of pagans out here doesn't hurt, either. Greenman and I are Wiccan. Christov is agnostic ;)

Back