Penis size and sexual enjoyment.

Penis size is really nearly irrelevant. It's not how big of a tool you have, it's how good you BOTH are at using it. :)

Maybe the OP should just wait a day or two after his wife is done with her boyfriend to let her vagina sort of return to its pre-sex-with-monstrous-penis size. If that doesn't work, maybe she should see a plastic surgeon and consider having her virginity mechanically restored.

Otherwise, I'd say you're up the creek without a paddle... a big, wide creek, and a tiny, non-existent paddle. Wait - is that possible? Is it possible for something that doesn't exist to be tiny?

Maybe the OP should just wait a day or two after his wife is done with her boyfriend to let her vagina sort of return to its pre-sex-with-monstrous-penis size. If that doesn't work, maybe she should see a plastic surgeon and consider having her virginity mechanically restored.

Otherwise, I'd say you're up the creek without a paddle... a big, wide creek, and a tiny, non-existent paddle. Wait - is that possible? Is it possible for something that doesn't exist to be tiny?

You are never without a paddle with you have hands :d

saevuscorvax what is it about this that has your communication stumped? Is it the strangeness of it? You say you are over the size thing, but are you really? Does it feel like defeat that this man had a bigger cock than you? Are you in some way disappointed in her that she allowed him to do this too her body? Or something along those lines...

Do you feel that your not being able to satisfy each other the way you wish has put a wrench in an otherwise good relationship? What kind of issues have you had to work on before? Is this the first major one? Maybe its a matter of having not had to use bigger skills of communicating?

Maybe taking a break from trying to communicate might be an idea... perhaps just gaining closeness and connection again with each other might help... perhaps this has triggered something deeper about your connection that you are both not able to verbalize yet.

I was thinking more the joys of how useful a hand is in ummm.. The current hallways situation...

yes, hands are very useful tools. and so versatile - open, closed, wrapped around, inside cavities, outside cavities, 1-4 fingers in various combinations, and even an opposable digit.

perhaps i missed your point, but it was fun for me nonetheless.

yes, hands are very useful tools. and so versatile - open, closed, wrapped around, inside cavities, outside cavities, 1-4 fingers in various combinations, and even an opposable digit.

perhaps i missed your point, but it was fun for me nonetheless.

Nope... You got it haha

Love *is* a battlefield.

If you were me, I wouldn't be.

Back