Simultaneous NRE

Ahhh, the long summer of my discontent is over. Ginger has finally recovered from the Lyme and we had a fantastic 24 hour date this past Tuesday morning into Wednesday. Tons of sex and a trip to my favorite beach, seafood dinner out. Whew, so glad his energy is back. We could not keep our hands and mouths off each other, kisses, cuddles, spankings, talks, walks, adventures in nature, love. Ahhh...

While Ginger was so sick, I got lonely. I see miss p on the weekends and was in the habit of seeing Ginger mid week, but he didn't have the energy to see me every week for a while. It was more like 10 days to 2 weeks, and when we did get together, we didn't have the intensity of old.

So, I went back to okc and FL. Hmm, now I've got about 5 men wanting to chat, talking of future dates, and one date set up with one of them for Thursday lunch! And yet, Ginger is back in fine form again! LOL! Oops. Polysaturation, here I come again.

Date this week is with a nice 28 year old engineer. He kept wanting to talk on the phone so I finally let him call me (we'd been PMing), and he sounded quite nice, easy to talk to. He builds robots for a living, likes to play tennis, is a foodie like me, likes to read. Seems to have a thing for the older ladies. He has dated an older poly woman before. I'll come up with a nickname if the date goes well.

So, I went back to okc and FL.

LOL when I saw "okc and FL" i first thought, "Oklahoma City and Florida? Why did she have to go THERE to find dates?"

Date with new boy was fun at first, but a letdown ultimately. Let's just say, he turned out to be way too vanilla for me, though perfectly nice and respectful.

I've been PMing with a 60 year old guy who is a 93% okc match, for a week. I think he has potential, we have much important stuff in common :) . However, I am going to Fla for 10 days, leaving this Friday, and once I get back, will need to see miss p and Ginger and get back to my job, so I'm not sure how soon I can see new guy. But he seems quite willing to wait. He's a retired antiques dealer, and is studying to be a holistic nutritionist. He's got a paid for house on an acre of land with woods behind it. And, yeah, kinky. Has a gf who has another bf. Has all his hair. Tall and lanky with pretty blue eyes. Check, check, checks the boxes.

Well, my last few weeks have been overly busy and distressing and fun and tiring and all over the map.

Trip to Fla was very difficult. Our dad is 84 and really losing it. My sister and I spent 3 days cleaning out our late mom's housewares, and she has quite a collection. We took 6 carloads to Goodwill and packed up about a dozen boxes for each of us as well.

Dad is being extremely stupidly stubborn about moving out of his condo and over near my sister on her side of the state. He's ungrateful she makes the drive to care for him once a month! He's also depressed and drinks too much. Grrr....

Then I had to fly home barely ahead of Sandy! Scary! Changed planes in Newark. I was on one of the last flights out of there before it closed!

Just before I went away, one of miss pixi's 2 dogs died after 5 weeks of illness, probably cancer. Oy. So much to process!

So! Now home and reconnecting with miss pixi and Ginger. And also had my first date with the new guy I mentioned above. Turns out he's been looking for someone to Domme him for 4 years and I think we're a pretty good fit. He's nice, he's attractive, he's upbeat and smart. I find myself interested in this dynamic with him. He is incredibly infatuated with me. Into household service as well as any romantic/sexual/kink stuff I can offer. On our date last Friday, he took me out for a huge sushi and sake lunch, for which he paid. Then we did a little thrift store shopping... back to my place then, where he met miss pixi and we all chatted a while. Then we "scened..." as the terminology goes. Good times. He wants to see me again this Friday.

Maybe I will nickname him SubbieBoy here.

Trip to Fla was very difficult. Our dad is 84 and really losing it . . . He's ungrateful she makes the drive to care for him once a month! He's also depressed and drinks too much. Grrr....
Oh, so sorry to hear that. Is it possible for your sis to become his legal guardian? Then she could make decisions for him and manage his finances, living arrangements, etc. I don't know how it is in Florida, but it was a matter of filing some papers and making a statement in court under oath when I became my mother's legal guardian. Still an emotional process, but not that difficult.

Then I had to fly home barely ahead of Sandy! Scary! Changed planes in Newark. I was on one of the last flights out of there before it closed!
Glad you made it home safely, Mags!

And also had my first date with the new guy I mentioned above. Turns out he's been looking for someone to Domme him for 4 years and I think we're a pretty good fit. He's nice, he's attractive, he's upbeat and smart. I find myself interested in this dynamic with him. He is incredibly infatuated with me. Into household service as well as any romantic/sexual/kink stuff . . . Maybe I will nickname him SubbieBoy here.
This nickname made me giggle out loud. Maybe you could call him Houseboy if he's into household service. I forget - did you meet him thru OKC or Fetlife?

Always nice to see you here and get your updates. We need to catch up!

He was from OKC, Cindie. Turns out Houseboy wasn't quite what I thought he was. I thought he was much more experienced in the D/s world, but he's basically a complete noob, and has made many mistakes since our rather pleasant first date. He's over enthusiastic one day and leery the next about how much power exchange he wants. Hard to figure him out. miss p liked him and says he's worth another chance... I don't know.

Basically he was rather upsetting when I didn't need further upset, after all the above mentioned family stress.

Anyway! Things are going great with miss p and Ginger. Lots of love and fun and yumminess. Ginger came over yesterday morning and we had couple time while miss p slept, and my son slept (he's visiting over the long weekend). Sexy time and then a nice walk on our last warm day of the season, at a nearby nature preserve.

Then when we got home, the others were awake and Ginger finally met my son! He's also been helping me set up 3 shelving units in the guest room for my Pyrex collection. (Hey, with a bf like that, do I really need a Houseboy? lol)

Thanksgiving Day was spent cooking with the son and miss pixi, and then my daughter and the kids' dad (my ex) came over for dinner.

OKC scorecard since late summer:

28 year old engineer. One date, he took my picture when taking his leave, and then never got in touch again. 5 weeks later, he texts me saying he apologizes for not being in touch. He was overwhelmed by my "sexual ability."

LOL

62 year old so-called sub. Not sub enough, a blabbermouth, inexperienced noob with fuzzy boundary making abilities. Lazy and self centered, 17 yr old in a 62 yr old body. Feh.

Latest attempt: since early October, a 25 yr old has been PMing me on okc. Let's call him Irish. He said he was kinky, sub with switch tendencies, wanted to be my boy toy. Sounded so eager. Kept bugging me. I finally make a date, since he seemed fun enough. On day of lunch date, he hadnt confirmed meeting at 1. So I texted him at 11, and at 11:20, and then again at 12:15, finally saying since he hadn't confirmed, and maybe had cold feet, I was cancelling. He texted at 12:30 saying he didn't have cold feet, was just getting sick, wrapped up on couch.

Didn't even say sorry for not letting me know sooner!

So, that's that for lameass dudes. I'm taking another long okc break.

My health has been bad lately. I injured my back in September, it healed, but the pain flared up again, worse than ever, on top of a cold that turned into a sinus infection! I went to the dr and got pain meds for my back and antibiotics for the infection. I was stoned on narcotics for 3 days, and now the pain has lessened a bit. I was on a 3 day course of antibiotics and felt better but after a couple days the symptoms came back, cough, fever.

Somehow I managed to throw a lovely Yule ritual and party for miss pixi, Ginger and my son. Bf and son had only met once before and briefly, so I was glad they got to spend some more time together.

My back didn't prevent me from lots of sex with Ginger and also sex with miss pixi in the days preceding Yule. I am insatiable. Just had to be careful with positions, heh.

Now, it is Xmas Eve and I am throwing a little dinner party with miss p's and son's help. My local daughter (who is doing better dealing with her mental illness lately) has found a seemingly nice bf and they just got their own apartment. I've only met her bf once before. So they are coming over around 7 for dinner and presents.

Tomorrow miss p and son and I are going to go see the Les Miserables movie. She is so enamoured of the story and stage play so we are very excited. Then son will leave and miss p and I will go drive around and look at Xmas lights, then come home and exchange our presents.

Just wish I wasn't sick for it all... sigh. At least I've got good love in my life.

Wow, I just sat here and read your entire blog. This was wonderful. I hope you get well quickly! Happy holidays and New Year!

Thanks, Diabolika!

So miss pixi and I went to see Les Mis a couple days later than planned since she also got the flu. But we made it and it was great!

2 nights before NYE we got 6" of snow here, but on NYE eve, we went to see a band of a friend of hers, at an Irish pub, in Somerville (in near Boston). It was singer/songwriter night and her friend's band was on first, so after she played, she joined us and her wife and we sat thru the next 2 bands, drank and ate and chatted. Fun! There was a bit less snow in Somerville and we found a parking space no problem.

Our money woes are somewhat lessening, hence going out to a pub for once! miss pixi got on SSDI (disability payments) and is picking up a work from home, part time, but well paying website design job or 2.

NYE we were still in Lowell and had Ginger over for a cozy night in, dinner, cocktails, tons of sex, blues music playing, then we poured hot fudge sauce on Ginger, sprayed on some whipped cream here and there, and dipped fruit in it, along with champagne to drink as midnight fell and 2013 began. Then we watched Kathy Griffin being extremely naughty with Anderson Cooper on CNN... it was so sexual and gay! Totally suited our moods.

So since then, last weekend I did a photo shoot of miss pixi for fun, partly negligee and partly fashion. Last Sunday was my 1 year anniversary with Ginger but he had to take his son back to college that day, so we are getting together tomorrow for a museum date, since our first date was a museum. He says he's not usually the holiday type, but every time he thinks of us hitting the one year mark, he gets a big smile.

He wants to do a photoshoot of ME on my new sheets. I found some brand new flannel leopard sheets at the thrift store. Rawr.

So many changes in the week since I posted. miss p and I have known for a while that moving in together would save us a shit ton of money, rent, gas back and forth, not to mention the hassle of one of us packing up every week to visit the other. But I didn't want to move in with her *just* to save money. She had a lot of health and anxiety issues that caused me to feel tension around her. Her lack of confidence also impacted her sex drive which I have found moderately to extremely frustrating.

Also, she had 2 large dogs and in a city apartment, that's more added action, barking, dog food, neediness, etc., that I didnt enjoy.

Well, one of her dogs died late last summer and while it was sad, it does add to the tranquility factor. Not to mention half the expense in dog food.

miss p's confidence in the past year has really grown and somehow the past several months her sex drive just keeps increasing. I hardly dared to trust it but we talked about it and it seems to be a true development for her, not just a fluke. Whew!

Both our current leases are up soon, mine in April, hers in July, and we'd just started talking about getting a place a bit south of Boston together, and closer to Ginger.

Well, what do you think? Her... bf? ex-bf? ex-Master? M, is just about to close on a very large house with his gf. They are both busy professionals and not domestic at all. They never had a falling out, but just found it difficult to get together because of transportation issues. M offered miss p a full time, live in housekeeper position! She would get free room and board and a floor of the house to herself. He totally respects miss p's relationship with me and while I wouldn't live there, I would be welcome at any time. Also miss p could set her own job description, and is free to decorate the entire house with her own extra furniture and collectibles.

This offer has really throw us for a loop! She'd be able to save even more money this way, yes. But, I still want to move. I am tired of my 3rd floor apt in Lowell, and want a first floor with a bit more nature around it, and it would be lovely to be closer to Ginger. Would that arrangement bring me closer to Ginger and bring miss p closer to M? Yes. Our dynamic would change a lot... even if she doesn't really forge a satisfying sexual relationship with M, she would become much more involved with him and his gf and the large circle of kink friends they will be often if not constantly hosting.

Food for thought! Eek!

Just to clarify: you are thinking of moving south of Boston to be closer to everyone, but you would NOT move into the housekeeper apartment with Miss Pixi?

Whatever, sounds like fun! Love the blog, by the way.

This is all in a state of flux. We are looking at the best way to feel good emotionally as well as save/make the most money.

Now it is looking like we'd save a bit more by miss p and me moving in together, somewhere closer to Ginger, rather than me get a place alone and her stay with M and LC.

The savings in rent by moving in together might exceed her free room and board at M's, plus the gas I'd need to go visit her on weekends as I do now. And I am tired of driving to see her every weekend if it's no longer necessary. It took me a while to consider the moving in together plunge, for various reasons, one of which is having come from a 30 year relationship and enjoying space.

She should definitely get a full understanding of what the housekeeper position entails, in exchange for the room and board. They might expect her to be on duty more hours than is reasonable or something like that. I know she was a sub to him, and so she probably wouldn't mind that too much, but when your living space hinges upon that sort of thing, I would be very cautious. You would have to be certain that it is treated as a real, professional agreement without personal issues/expectations getting in the way and potentially putting her in the position of having to move out if bad feelings arise. I think it could get sticky.

I agree that it sounds like a better situation if you and she move in together, closer to Ginger. Maybe you can find a place big enough to each have your own private spaces.

From another thread

I really recommend this article to you:
http://davidlnoble.com/so-somebody-called-you-a-unicorn-hunter/

It's very long, but well worth the read.

I read it. It is long but the bullet points at the end sum it all up nicely. God, I hate unicorn hunters. I get so pissed at our Personals forum here. All these damn smug couples looking to "add a third" like she is a commodity! A sexbot.

I was just burnt by a couple, together for a year, who had had a unicorn for 8 of those months. She broke up with them at xmas. So, the guy contacted me on okc, saying they were now dating separately. I really didn't think we were right for each other but he was adamant, persistent, and cute and seemed very cool. Also, Ginger realized he was friends of friends of this guy's gf, so I said, I'd meet him.

We had a lovely date. He bought me lunch in Cambridge, then we walked around... and he asked to hold hands, kissed me a little, cuddled a lot, we ended with coffee in a little park. He was charming and interesting and interested. He walked me to my bus, kissed me, asked me to add him on FB, all that.

And then no word for 2 weeks.

I had explained my position to him before I met him. He said, we can kiss and cuddle if we want, but no sex til you meet my gf. Which seemed rather presumptuous of him but whatever. I said, when he asked if I was interested in his gf, I do not date couples, but who knows? If he and I become a thing, and I meet the gf and like her, she and I might end up friends or lovers, you never know. After all, that happened with miss pixi and Ginger here.

So after 2 weeks I messaged him on okc, just "Hey [his name]." No answer. I saw he'd been on okc the day of my message too! So, a day or 2 later, I msged him on FB with a few more words, like, "How are you doing? I messaged you on okc and no answer, what's up?"

Finally, he wrote me back on okc. Saying he and the gf are back to only dating as a couple! And he didn't say sorry for not bothering to tell me until I friggin messaged him twice. So, I wrote saying that was rude and I was hurt, and he then wrote back saying he apologized.

Grrrrr! Did I mention I hate unicorn hunters? The irony of all this is, his gf is a "life coach" and teaches classes and writes books about relationships and dating! Yet, they are both fine with treating me like a ... thing.

Hey Magdlyn,

Urg, sorry that happened to you. blech. I hope that article gets around and helps at least some clueless hunters get a clue.

Hope you got through the blizzard safely.

:D

Hey Magdlyn,

Urg, sorry that happened to you. blech. I hope that article gets around and helps at least some clueless hunters get a clue.

Hope you got through the blizzard safely.

:D

I sent a link to the article to both my date and his gf. Hope they get a clue. Maybe they think I am real uppity and won't read it...

I made it safely thru Nemo except for a sore shoulder from shoveling-- thanks for the well wishes!

House hunting has been going on since I gave my notice with my landlord the beginning of March. It's hard! Places are getting snapped up out from under us right and left.

Yesterday we toured one with our agent that does NOT already have an offer on it. Fingers crossed! It's 10 mins from Ginger's home.

Send us some luck!

Luck! House hunting can really be a hunt, eh, teeth bared and blood rushing. One of my partners recently found a new apartment, finally, after an increasingly panicked search as the date to move out of their current place approached. What a relief. Fingers crossed for you

Back