Pregnant Lesbian Thouple...

Re: post-article commentary ... it's too bad the negative remarks got more thumbs up than the positive remarks did. I guess people in general aren't ready for poly yet. Heck, I'm not sure they're ready for gay.

Lovely article though, well written and portrayed a wonderful, thoughtful polycule. (And I'm sure the kids will be fine, by the way.)

An interesting article! They really seemed to have everything well sorted out. Sounds like a wonderful family for children to arrive in! I'd love to know more about the legalities - how is it possible that they managed to put together a three-way marriage of sorts.

An interesting article! They really seemed to have everything well sorted out. Sounds like a wonderful family for children to arrive in! I'd love to know more about the legalities - how is it possible that they managed to put together a three-way marriage of sorts.

Another article said that two of them got legally married during their ceremony, while they had no such paperwork with the third one. I have no clue which of the three are legally married or how they made that decision.

I'm going off the top of my head here but I believe Kitten and Brynn are legally married and Doll is pagan handfasted to both. Not sure what legal paperwork they have after that to tie everyone together.
From where I originally read about their wedding I think Kitten is a traditionalist and really wanted to be married and Doll was okay with not being "legally married".

I know Kitten. They're good people. I hate seeing hateful, stupid comments like that about people I know. It's dehumanizing. If I saw one of my friends posting it from a conservative site, you betcha I'd be really vocal about it.

InformingLee: Yes, Kitten and Brynn are legally married. Kitten was raised in a Christian background. Doll is Pagan, and she didn't really care about the legal documents anyway; however, they did have their lawyer draw up legal documents regarding their wills, living arrangements, separation, etc. Also, insurance factored into the decision about the legal marriage arrangement, because Kitten wanted to have a baby.

They don't mind answering questions about their arrangement at all. If you want to see a better article, try the one on Offbeat Bride.

Back