How Mono Are You?

shhhhh...don't tell anyone because I don't want to get kicked off of the forums...but...

I'm sooo mono that I can only love one person :eek:.....shhhhhh our secret.

shhhhh...don't tell anyone because I don't want to get kicked off of the forums...but...

I'm sooo mono that I can only love one person :eek:.....shhhhhh our secret.

GIGGLING. You are so cool. Freaking hysterical and heartwarming too.
We all love you being just who you are Mono!!!

And its ok we wont tell if you love us all just a llitte bit too. :p

He's so mono he couldn't stay to help rack leaves today, there was just too many of them. He started freaking out and ran off! Too big of an orgy.

He's so mono he couldn't stay to help rack leaves today, there was just too many of them. He started freaking out and ran off! Too big of an orgy.

Every leaf looked like a page from the "Ethical Slut"! Fire to my eyes I tell you :eek:

Every leaf looked like a page from the "Ethical Slut"! Fire to my eyes I tell you :eek:

LOL....<COUGH COUGH HACK WHEEEZE COUGH> Dude seriously...I'm recovering from the broncitis or whatever that's been spreading through Chicago! Don't make me laugh that hard...it hurts!:p

Hey, I just read that..Its not so bad...really....

Hey, I just read that..Its not so bad...really....

Me too; I flipped through it, but every page I landed on was like "Ya ok so what?" Either I already figured it out for myself or it's just common-sense. I do take exception because I haven't actually read the whole thing so maybe there are some fabulous insights that I have yet to uncover.

Of course, the entire premise of the book just presumes you have already decided that you want this, so I can see how Mono is irked by it. It's sort of like, if you're already religious and you read the scripture, versus someone who's an atheist reading the scripture. Mono, you are the atheist in this scenario ;)

I still recommend "Roadmaps for the Clueless and Hopeful" as a more "culturally egalitarian" guide to alternative relationship styles, even though I am a mere 65 pages into it (it has very small print).

I agree. ALOT of it was not relevent to me or our relationship. Some parts Including the Jealousy parts and The opening a existing relationship were interesting reads. But Again...More of a "poly for dummies" then a bible for it I think. lol.

I didn't know you had your clothes off while posting! :eek:

Mono, my friend......I bet when life's got you frazzled and you have to stop, collect yourself and get your bearings back.......you only smell one rose in the whole garden!....:p

PS...I mean that in a nice way! But I tend to sniff 2!

12 pages! I would have thought you would have stopped yourself at one!

Back