He/She’s Just Not That Into You Quiz: 13 Questions to Ask Yourself

Some of them don't rate very highly with my sense of priorities, such as "wanting to share social lives with friends and family". So, if someone got a zero on that, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Just as some folks are having fun taking the quiz "for fun", I'm having fun making fun of the quiz "for fun".

Some of them don't rate very highly with my sense of priorities, such as "wanting to share social lives with friends and family". So, if someone got a zero on that, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Just as some folks are having fun taking the quiz "for fun", I'm having fun making fun of the quiz "for fun".

Frig, I rate 'low' or average, to all but one person. (of romantic interests that is.)

I`ve always had a different value system on love and expression. I`m more the ;
- pick you up when you fall,
- bail you out of crap,
- no-news-is-good-news type.

I fail quizzes quite regularly. :p

My current relationships both fail this quiz too, although my husband probably ranks marginally higher by default because we live together.

One thing that's not in there, which is important to me, is "laughs at the other person's jokes". I could probably come up with my own quiz but it's not very high on my current give-a-shit list.

I, unfortunately, had to let an SO go today because he failed most of these (he maybe got 3...). He got all upset saying that i expected too much cause he worked 9 hr days. *sighs*

A whole nine hours in one day? Damn. What would he say if he had to work some long hours? (Asks a man whose short weeks involve more than 52 hours working.)

WOW! So my original thread got edited by someone not me. But it has also stirred some unintentional controversary with some. Sorry. I'd delete this threat but I don't have those types of powers here!

Boo on Erin!!! :(

It got edited to conform to copyright restrictions. Not a big deal.

Controversy is OK. Also not a big deal.

Erin is OK. That is a big deal.

Did I just read that someone broke up with their partner because they failed this quiz? Please tell me that you were planning on breaking up with them anyway, and that you don't let quizzes from Cosmopolitan magazine run your life for you.

Did I just read that someone broke up with their partner because they failed this quiz? Please tell me that you were planning on breaking up with them anyway, and that you don't let quizzes from Cosmopolitan magazine run your life for you.

LOL, I didn't read it the same way - that she took the quiz and broke it off because he didn't pass. Oh, wow. No, I thought she meant she just recently broke up with someone, then read the quiz and realized that the things he failed in the quiz were why she broke up with him.

A whole nine hours in one day? Damn. What would he say if he had to work some long hours? (Asks a man whose short weeks involve more than 52 hours working.)

I know, right! Lets see 24 - 9 - 8(assuming, for sleep) = 7 hours of the day to do whatever you please!! geez *sigh* some people...

Back