BDsm

No smartass! But I literally just had my first cup of coffee, hardly have the energy to function but that is on my mind! :p

hmmm I could continue the smart assery but I think I will leave it be...

ahh screw it, you don't need to be functioning to be subbed :D....

I will stop now, been up since 5 and have had 2 coffees...far more functional :)

Last edited:
yes, slave bracelet :D. It's got tiny bells on it, is a double strand &, when I loose weight again I can wear it as an anklet.

When is BDSM NOT on the brain? at least for me?

seeing as there is a whole lot of smiling going on here I thought I would tell you all that the bruises Derby has on her legs from playing derby are actually from when I constrained her and ground my heels into her leg with my heels :D

She shows of those bruises like anyone who enjoys getting a good beating. The only difference is in the how...

seeing as there is a whole lot of smiling going on here I thought I would tell you all that the bruises Derby has on her legs from playing derby are actually from when I constrained her and ground my heels into her leg with my heels :D

She shows of those bruises like anyone who enjoys getting a good beating. The only difference is in the how...

Ahahahahahahahahaha!:D

Haven't had time to catch up-wanted to share....

As it is often important and often even necessary for one human being to have certainty and a clear understanding of the intentions, desires, motivations, and needs of another, I offer this testimony in trust and sincerity.
I am a dominant man. I am just that. I am not dominant because of any superiority on my part. Not because I feel more intelligent or wiser.
I am not dominant because of the strength or the mass of my body.
I am not, nor would I want to be dominant with all women.
Yet, to you I am Master.
I am your Master only after earning your trust and I embrace your submissiveness. I have looked into your heart and mind, and clearly see your desires and passions. You have thrown away your desires and passions. You have thrown away your fears and inhibitions. You tell me of the needs of your heart and body. You have given me total access to your soul, and I accept the responsibility and honor. You are a woman. You are not weak or inferior because of it. You are a treasure to be cherished. We are not equal. I have the strength of body and mind and the instinctive need to protect, possess, defend, and provide for you. You are a woman and instinctively stronger of will and heart. Your belief in me gives me courage and direction. Your strength disperses my doubt.
Your needs and desires encourage and give purpose to my efforts. We are not equal. We are halves of a whole. We complement each other and make each other complete. My desire to dominate you is instinctive. It is not to degrade you nor is it degrading to you because you are secure in being totally feminine. We each recognize and accept our worth, and our need for someone to trust and fulfill our needs.
You are sure, strong, and proud in your womanhood. You do not submit as acceptance of inferiority, but from strength and passion. You expect a man to stand strong and be a man. You desire and flourish in the strength and control of a man. In return you present control of your body, unqualified trust and honesty, and the faithfulness of your heart. You submit because I have earned your trust. Because I have opened my heart and soul to you. Because I have listened to your word with my ears and heart and have learned to anticipate your needs and emotions. And because I have proven worthy in your eyes, you have given me the only true treasure of life; you have given me dominance over you. What you give is not abnormal, but pure, natural, and the rarest gift a woman can give a man. You have given me complete and unshakable assurance of your commitment to me. Your submissiveness is a magnificent gift and sacred responsibility. I accept this from you with humility and joy. I understand the rarity and purity of this gift.
I recognize it is your body, mind, and soul. I dominate you only because you have allowed me to, and when I see your body kneel before me in my mind and heart, you are raised above all other women and all the treasures of the earth.
Within the bounds of our relationship…it is my duty to protect you, and that you will know, that under my care; NO harm will come to you as a result of actions taken by Me..or you. That is my responsibility, to protect you..from yourself if necessary. What you give freely cannot in reality be bought.

~Anonymous~

Last edited:
i am a submissive woman…
i find pleasure, joy and fulfillment from being submissive to another in a loving relationship
i am not weak, or stupid. i am a strong woman, with firm views and a clear concept of what i want out of my life.
i do not serve out of shame or weakness, but out of pride and strength.
i look to my loving Master for guidance and protection, for never am i more complete than when He is with me.
i know that He will protect my body, my mind and my soul with His strength and wisdom.
He is everything to me, as i am everything to Him.
His touch awakens me and His thoughts free me.
Only in serving Him do i find complete freedom and joy.

His punishments are harsh, but i accept them thankfully, knowing that He has my best interests always foremost in His mind.
If He desires my body for pleasure, i shall joyfully give it to Him, and take pleasure myself from knowing that i have brought Him happiness.
However, the pleasure of the flesh is but one facet of any relationship.
The love, the trust and sharing, the words spoken and felt, those are all parts of this relationship.

my body is His, and if He says i am beautiful, then i am.
No matter what i look like to others, i am beautiful in His eyes, and because of that i hold my head high for who can tell me that my Master is wrong in seeing the beauty in me?
If He says i am His princess, then i am that…regal and graceful.
And if i see laughter at me in the eyes of others, i do not recognize it, for who are they to call my Master wrong?
If He says i am His toy, His slut, His tramp, then i am that…as wanton and dirty as He wants me to be, and if others do not see this, then it is they who are blind, not my Master.

my mind is His, to expand, to explore, to know as only He can.
i have no secrets from Him…for secrets are a thing that would keep me from being perfectly His.
Secrets would put a wall up between my Master and myself…and i do not want walls.
His lessons are not always ones i would seek on my own, but they are lessons He has decided i need, and so i learn from Him.
my soul is His, as bare to His touch as ever my skin could be when i kneel naked at His feet.
Never a moment goes by when i do not feel his presence, be He miles away or standing over me.
If i were to ever displease Him, His displeasure would be a blow to my soul, worse punishment than any lashes could be.
The anguish of my soul that i feel when i disappoint Him is harder to bear than the physical anguish i feel when His belt caresses me with fire.

i spend my days knowing that the energy and thought He puts into our relationship is as much for my benefit as for His, and look forward to each lovingly crafted scene that we do together.
i am His pleasure and His responsibility, and He takes both seriously.
i am a submissive woman. i am proud to call myself that.
my submission is a gift that i do not give lightly, and can only be given to One who can appreciate that gift and return it tenfold.
Only to He who has that strength will i give myself fully, because i am strong and proud.

~Anonymous~

Last edited:
Fantastic collaring speech?..(I am guessing)...do you guys have a ceremony prepared...

...I`m rather curious where that came from too.

Not my personal cup of tea, but if written for each other,...it sounds like they truly cherish and know what they want of each other. Thats great.

LR - that is beautiful and powerful! While 2r and I are not in a formal D/s relationship - I could relate very much to the emotions and beliefs in your post. Thank you for sharing.

:)Kat

my submission is a gift that i do not give lightly, and can only be given to One who can appreciate that gift and return it tenfold.
Only to He who has that strength will i give myself fully, because i am strong and proud.

Thanks for sending this to me! I am glad you posted it here too! Very touching. I understand this POV a little better. As I have said, I have alot to learn, and appreciate everyone's feedback.;)

Nicely put guys. Did you write it? I'm taking it that the first post is Maca?

Hm, makes me want to write something about what it means to me to be mistress. Thanks for the inspiration ! :)

I am finding the more I enter and am interested in the D/s world that female doms are a triggering source for some dom males. Has anyone experienced this? I hope MsStacey has something to say.... as she is the only one I have known of on here that has even come close to where I am at... or anyone else I am not familiar with in this way perhaps?

Feeling a tad marginalized ;) Especially after those lovely words that LR added. They made me feel as if I don't belong. I realize that they wrote this for their own life and didn't mean to put it on me, but I am different in the D/s realm specifically because I am female, I would not of written the dom part the way it is written above .... Totally nothing to do with the two of you LR and Maca, but as I have had a need to add up what I am good at and what I want to do with my life in the last week, as I am about to lose my job, all I am good at is bossing people around ;) writing about poly and cleaning peoples faces and asses (at work, dirty minded people! :eek:).

Fantastic collaring speech?..(I am guessing)...do you guys have a ceremony prepared...

Nope. Actually I found it on a BDSM website. I quoted it here without listing a link-because it's specified as anonymous. I thought it SAID that at the end, but since I looked again and saw it didn't, I added it!

;)

I just thought it was very well written and addressed the emotions and concepts concisely and clearly. I am considering printing it, framing it and putting it on the wall in our bedroom.

I have company-so I STILL can't read and catch up.
But I wanted to correct that detail for the sake of propriety!!!

HOPEFULLY I can catch up tonight or tomorrow!!

Enjoy the weekend. ;)

Back