saying it out loud feels good

kit

Hi I'm a woman married to a transgender woman, this is very new to me but its me and what I want I don't know much about polyamory I just know that I'm wanting to expand my family I see myself being with another women and I want her to join our family and I want to meet friends and just learn more. I beleave I have plenty of love to go around for more then one person. A family does not have to consist of just two spouse but could be 3 or 4

Hey kit,
Welcome to our forum.

It is good to find a website where you can express your poly feelings, and you have found a particularly good website for that. Love is not a limited resource ... Yes, even romantic love is an unlimited resource. (Though in all fairness, we do have to know that time and energy have their limits.)

I hope you will enjoy your time here. The Dating & Friendships subforum is something you might want to check out.

I'm wishing you the very best, and that you will find that additional special person or two to join you in your family.

With warm regards,
Kevin T.

Hi Kevin, thanks so much for the welcome :) I am definitely enjoying this forum it's such a useful tool in furthering my life in the right direction. I've learned so much already.

Cool beans; let us know of any thoughts, concerns, or questions you may have.

Back