So, Chicago?

Zanie

Anybody else here from Chi-town? Or even Northern Illinois? I'm fairly active on the Chicago Polyamory Meetup (even make it to events once in a while).

New to poly, but we're right outside Chicago. Might look into the meet-up thing because my husband's curious about meeting people but doesn't have the slightest clue how to do it. (He's never really "dated" before :p)

So hi!

I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, basically living there all my life until moving up to the Twin Cities. We make regular visits as I still have family and friends there.

My husband and I are moving into Chicago proper from the southwest burbs in a few weeks. I'm in school in the city, and it's just easier and more pleasant. We aren't really active in the poly "scene" but we're always open to meeting new people and making new friends and connections.

If anyone is interested in joining, the Chicago Polyamory Meetup is here: http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-Polyamory/

You have to join, but I'm am moderator, so just say you're form here and I'll approve you right away.

Our most consistent activity right now is a support group that meets on the last Saturday of the month in Evanston. I'm hoping as the weather warms up we have more stuff going on.

Anybody else here from Chi-town? Or even Northern Illinois? I'm fairly active on the Chicago Polyamory Meetup (even make it to events once in a while).

I wish I knew of your group when I was working in Chicago...do you know of any groups in the Southeast Michigan area? Please let me know. Thanks.

New to the site ... Chicago Couple

We're a married couple of almost 8 years and we've decided that we'd both like to add a wife to our relationship. We're open to talking to single women interested in settling in with a couple.

Nyckee in NW Illinois

I am about 2 hours west of Chicago. I am looking to meet other men and women near me. I am married to a straight poly man and am actively seeking relationships with men and women. Ended a two year relationship with our girlfriend in August. She was living with us and ended up finding a man she would like to marry and possibly live a monogamous life with.

I'll be checking out the Chicago Polyamory Meetup as I am new here. Married female and looking to spread her wings :D

I'm from a Southern Suburb called Orland Park. I'm always looking for new friends :]

Hey there - I'm in your neck of the woods. Any luck since you've joined? I'm new here. I'm a married bisexual female looking to spread her wings ;)

I'm in N Illinois

I live in a small town, about 5 miles from the Wisconsin border. I'm about 20 minutes NE of Freeport. We're not into driving into the big city, whether it's Madison or Chicago for meetups, it's just too time consuming.

We're a married couple, stable, mid 40's. I'm a pansexual and kinky, he is straight. I currently do not have any other relationships, he has a gf.

We both like doing things at home, cookouts, watching movies, I am an artist and I love nothing more that getting together to do art with friends and family. We have our own business and that keeps us busy more than full time Sept to Feb.

Any poly folk nearby?

New here

I am technically from Chicago, but living on the road with a tour right now. (I'll be back in September.) My boyfriend and I have talked about being open from day one, but have only recently started acting on it. This looks like a great place to get support since I don't personally know a lot of people with multiple relationships. So, hello everyone.

Hey
I Just found this awesome forum... Thanks for having it!...We are a Married couple and we are moving to the Chicago area.. (lake county ) before next month.... we have been married for 8 years and we have 3 kids with another one on the way....

we have talked about having another girl around to be our best friend for the both of us and see where it goes from there.. open to a very LTR with the right girl

We are 27/m and 27f and are new to this whole thing..

Anyway Thanks again!

We're a couple looking to add the right girl to our relationship. We've been together about two years now, have known each other since fifth grade. we're 27 & 26. This site is a great trove of use full information.

I am still looking for local poly's. I am in Freeport, IL! contact me if you are interested in friendships etc.

Southwest Suburbs of Chicago

I am the female hinge in a vee FFM. Partner M (female) and I have been together a fair amount of years, co-parenting my young daughter. Newest part is R, my other partner (male), who has been introduced over the past six months. Always a poly type, never a practicing poly gal. Now that I am, we're still working on how "out" to be, especially considering the nature of our dynamic as relates to my daughter. My relationship with R is an LDR, so that's an issue to work out, also. Guess I'm just trying to say hello and be another supporter for everyone! You'll find I am one of the most open-minded, non-judgmental advocates you'll ever meet. :D

Back