southern ontario

lobianddaddy

hiya!
we are a couple, I am poly and my spouse is mono, although slowly opening up to poly :)
I am a bbw, and my daddy is in a wheelchair full time, we also smoke and have children (just some things you might want to know about up front)
Looking for a partner for me, not my daddy. looking for a male, preferably between the ages of 20-30 but age really is just a number lol.
hoping to find a man that not only has relationship potential for myself but also friendship potential for my daddy (I'd hope you'd get along great).
Looking for a LTR, not just sex, so none of that please.
We are new to this lifestyle so we don't want to rush into things too fast, but are hoping to find a match that will fit us well.
A dominant man would be good, though vanilla is okay too as long as they are accepting of my daddy and my lifestyle.
I am caring and passionate, love animals and draw anime and other art. I enjoy everything from going to the movies or relaxing at home, to hiking and camping in the great out doors, even fishing, as long as you get the fish off the line for me , ewwww lol.
feel free to message me :D

Back