Looking for 3rd in our life

bewithus

We are a happily married couple seeking a third women to join us. We hope to keep it a long term thing:p We have never done this before on line so its kind of nerve wracking LOL We are having trouble finding some one to join us and was hoping on here, some one could find us or help us find some one

Well since you requested help finding someone, I will respond. My friends have had really good luck with using craigslist casual encounters. They had a few different women move in t their trailer over the years. They are both unemployed drug users, my friend is a sex worker so you would think if they could find girl friends, anyone can.

We are a happily married couple seeking a third women to join us. We hope to keep it a long term thing:p We have never done this before on line so its kind of nerve wracking LOL We are having trouble finding some one to join us and was hoping on here, some one could find us or help us find some one

Again, since you asked for help, it's no wonder the "third" you are looking for seems elusive. Very few women want to be a "third" for a couple to "share." Most poly people date as individuals. That is much much easier. Attempting to share another human being, like she is a pizza, rarely works.

Please read this

http://davidlnoble.com/so-somebody-called-you-a-unicorn-hunter/

Welcome!

But... join you for WHAT? Join you HOW? Could fill in the missing information for your offer to this 3rd person.

• WHO is going to be in this relationship?
  • WHAT are the boundaries in this relationship?
  • WHEN does this relationship happen? Daily? Weekly? Monthly?
  • WHERE does this relationship happen? LDR? Local? Online only?
  • HOW do we agree to treat each other while in this relationship?
  • WHY are we coming together to be in this relationship?

There's more to sort out, but could start there. See if clarifying that helps you find what ye seek. Nobody is a mindreader. Very few, if any, people are going to sign up for something when the offer in the table is unclear and when all players don't agree what kind of open model they are trying to begin and practice with each other.

GL!
Galagirl

Last edited:
Back