Penis size and sexual enjoyment.

If I were you, I'd be offended.

Lol again... I can't tell.

On the one hand, if you are joking, I don't want to jump your shit, proverbially.

On the other hand, if you are serious, the things you are recommending seem misogynistic.

I can thoroughly assure every man here that bigger does NOT always mean BETTER. 0_0 In fact, many men who posess the monster-penises seem to think that just being big and being able to go for longer thant 5 minutes means women should kiss the ground they walk on.

Frankly, I will take a long, strong tongue 3x more often than the-dick-from-Texas.

And in a case where you have two men, of varying sizes, to me this doesn't seem like a contest.

It isn't 'who's better'. It's the difference between Chinese and Mexican food.

Sometimes you want one, sometimes you want the other. It will vary based on mood, health, and current whims.

If the man with a smaller penis is really not pleasing his wife as much as the guy wit the big thing, then chances are it is NOT his size that was ever the problem.

Anyway... just my opinion. :)

The hurt is coming from the physical inability to please one another. We are both very sexual, physical communicators, so it is almost as if our tongues have been cut out.

Provided your tongues have not actually been cut out, it's not a physical inability to please one another. Intercourse is rarely the most pleasing act for females anyways, strictly physically speaking. So your problem is how you reacted to the fact he's bigger than you, and how you felt emotionally that he was making you grow apart because you're not a "perfect fit" anymore.

The physical aspect is easy to work on (Kegel, plus other forms of sex) but the fact you rejected that kind of advice means there is something else there, you're not worried about not pleasing her, you're worried about being less than him in this specific act. And she's worried that he's making her less tight for you for this specific act.

Since intellectually you both know this is BS, I have no real advice to give you guys. You're obviously not comfortable doing other things to please each other because you're focusing to much on the one thing that, for a short moment, is bringing the both of you less pleasure. I don't know how you can deal with it, but hopefully you can talk about it and reach a point when you'll both laugh, say "this is silly" and the problem will be solved.

I still think fisting is awesome and they should give that a try before they say "this is silly" (and if it offends anyone, laff at them).

I still think fisting is awesome and they should give that a try before they say "this is silly" (and if it offends anyone, laff at them).

I meant saying "this is silly" to the fact they were torturing themselves over this specific act which they'll be able to do again soon anyways from his own admission.
Saying "this is silly" is what would lead them to stop worrying about it and move on to doing other things, possibly including fisting if they decide to.

So, in my opinion, they should say "this is silly" and THEN give it a try. Provided they want to. I mean, it's not for everyone, the idea of fisting as the receiver terrifies me.

I meant saying "this is silly" to the fact they were torturing themselves over this specific act which they'll be able to do again soon anyways from his own admission.
Saying "this is silly" is what would lead them to stop worrying about it and move on to doing other things, possibly including fisting if they decide to.

So, in my opinion, they should say "this is silly" and THEN give it a try. Provided they want to. I mean, it's not for everyone, the idea of fisting as the receiver terrifies me.

I knew what you meant, I'm just having fun.

Maybe do some research on lesbian sex. Lesbians like it. Or do some tit fucking or get really creative with blow jobs ands hand jobs. Cock in vagina can be such a small thing.

Again, it sounds more like the alarm of this than anything. Get through that and it could be fun. Even laughable. :) I don't have any suggestion on how to get through the alarm other than time, as it will normalize in time.

if the person has relatively small hands and knows what they're doing, being fisted is the farthest thing from scary or painful.

YES! and they should take advantage of the loose vagina-ness. This could be an expected opportunity for growth (no pun intended, but i'll take credit for it anyway).

if the person has relatively small hands and knows what they're doing, being fisted is the farthest thing from scary or painful.

I already highly dislike mere fingers and they hurt me if there is two of them, can't imagine a whole fist. Toys hurt me too. The only thing that came get inside and not hurt is a penis, and under very specific conditions. So while I don't doubt that under the right circumstance and with the right person it feels very good, I think in my case I'm the one who is the wrong person.

fingernails or something more serious?
We talked about it on here somewhere already... can't remember where... all I can say is that it was more than a fingernails worth and she wasn't on her period. I don't know what happened there.

@tonberry-I'm with you in the fisting department. I have no room for more than a cock size...

Back