Learning who i am

TheNewGirl

I have the feeling that this is just the beginning and end of many things. All of which are complicated. I am not sure what aspects of polyamory might work for me. I am in a long term on again off again relationship with a lovely lady. She does not yet know my interest in poly. I live in western Michigan and have never met a poly person before.

Welcome aboard.

Shout out

I am in W. Michigan too. We are out there! Feel free to msg me if you want to talk and welcome to the boards.

Something about your posts here have intrigued me... Not sure what it is, but I am drawn toward you in a totally platonic kind of way.
I have never actually met another poly person. It would have been nice to know of a site like this when this when my relationship evolved.

I think what intrigues me about this post is that right now feels like the beginning and end of many things for me, as well.

I liked your post too. Think it was the "Beginning and end" thing. Welcome and please post again. We don't bite. :D

I liked your post too. Think it was the "Beginning and end" thing. Welcome and please post again. We don't bite. :D

In my experience, some of you do. I am nervous about posting anything on here anymore. I feel I am going to get attacked for everything I say.

In my experience, some of you do. I am nervous about posting anything on here anymore. I feel I am going to get attacked for everything I say.

I am sorry you feel that way, Joko. I have to say though, often I read your answers and it seems to me you are very defensive about things that were not attacks. While we can work on not hurting your feelings too much, if you take everything the wrong way part of the problem might come from you as well. I think a lot of the things told to you were NOT meant as attacks at all, simply discussion.

Hopefully it will work out better in the future, I would hate to think we're driving off people instead of helping them!

I am sorry you feel that way, Joko. I have to say though, often I read your answers and it seems to me you are very defensive about things that were not attacks. While we can work on not hurting your feelings too much, if you take everything the wrong way part of the problem might come from you as well. I think a lot of the things told to you were NOT meant as attacks at all, simply discussion.

Hopefully it will work out better in the future, I would hate to think we're driving off people instead of helping them!
depression does fucked up things to people

Back