Hello from Upstate NY

KlarssonNY

Hello, my name is Kelleigh, I am from upstate, NY, as I am sure you have all guessed, by my title, I am 35, and live with my mate, I look forward to meeting new people and making some new friends!

Not sure what else, really to say...

If you want to know more let me know.

Welcome Kelleigh - nice to see another familiar face here! :D

Welcome to the forums Kelleigh!

I remember you from RochNYpoly. It was unfortunate to see you leave. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here. :)

~Raven~

I was so excited seeing you joined here too, you have such wonderful things to share with the community. HUGZ

Last edited:
Hello CielDuMatin- Wow! It is great to see you here! I had no idea there would be people, I knew...imagine that, poly people seem to just gather...

Yay! ok, this rocks! lol, Hi constlady! birds of a feather flock together! (hugs)

~Raises and Eyebrow at Raven", and waves..

Hello Rose! ~ponders~, it must be! lol, sorry, flipping through my memory bank in my little head.. ha ha. (hugs)! Thanks for the welcome ~wink~, I was just thinking of this song , called Ghost of a Rose, ever heard it? it is by BMN, I think it is wonderful...

now who else is going to come out of the wood work.. gets all excited!

it seems I have to do some guess work, lol as I can not seem to read the profiles.. ( time to write some scripts I think)..

Hello Rose! ~ponders~, it must be! lol, sorry, flipping through my memory bank in my little head.. ha ha. (hugs)! Thanks for the welcome ~wink~,
Sorry my dear - for some reason I don't use my online name where you 'know me' there I am simply Elaine ~ hugz ~
( time to write some scripts I think)..
Looking forward to more of your scripts - really honestly - seems your long posts are some of the few I can actually get through..silly sounding isn't it.

~smiles~ at Rose, lol, yep, I figured out it was you, but was not going to use your name, without permission.. lol

as for scripts, I meant scripts to help the site work better for me... but I am glad you enjoy my rambling lol

it drives some nuts..but they can bite me! I like to talk

if I lost my tongue, or my fingers, I would be lost...

Hello Rose! ~ponders~, it must be! lol, sorry, flipping through my memory bank in my little head.. ha ha. (hugs)! Thanks for the welcome ~wink~, I was just thinking of this song , called Ghost of a Rose, ever heard it? it is by BMN, I think it is wonderful...

I love that song. <3

now who else is going to come out of the wood work.. gets all excited!

You would otherwise know me as Miss C. Welcome here!

Hello C- Nifty! to see you here, cute name btw.

Oh I love bmn, have you ever heard a group called within temptation? they are pretty good too, I am a music freak, I have such a vast range in taste, and collection, I just got the Orchestra version of "nemo" by Nightwish, it is pretty good too... lol in contrast, I have been listening to Angel City, and Jordan Sparks today, lol last night it was godhead, and silver chair, with me you just never know..

but if I hear that freaking Need You Now song by L. A. one more time, I will scream, I liked it the first 10 times I heard it.. it is haunting me, everywhere I go it is on, I am starting to feel stalked.

and just to keep it on topic.. is there a such thing as poly music? I just had this thought, that would be a cool band ... whole new meaning to groupie..

Back