Poly & Divorced?

realitycheck

Hi,
I'm wondering if there are any folks out there who are 20 something, involved in a poly relationship and are currently going through a divorce? I'm a documentary producer and am working on a project about people who married at a young age and for whatever reason, are calling it quits. Not specifically focusing on those in the poly community, but it seems that the complexity of this kind of relationship might make for some compelling stories. People from a variety of walks of life will be featured in this project and the goal is to share inspirational stories about moving on to the next phase of life.
If you or someone you know is in their 20's and going through a divorce I would love to talk further with you, even if you have no interest in participating in this project. Thanks in advance!

It would help if you identify who you are, the name of your production company, and a website, Kickstarter campaign, etc., so members here know this is legit before they divulge personal details about themselves to you.

Good point nycindie. I didn't want to frighten anyone off, but you are right, more info is better than less. The project is for a major cable network. I am not able to disclose the network at this time because the show is not yet airing. But think networks like A&E, TLC, Discovery, etc. Our company does programming for those type of cable networks. Here is a link to our company website to illustrate the legitimacy of our project. http://www.sfpseattle.com
Please understand this show is not intended to portray the poly lifestyle as leading to divorce. The network is looking for couples from all walks of life, poly being just one of them.
I hope if you have a story to tell or know of someone you will reach out and just be willing to talk about it.

Back