Howdy

element

Hi all. I have been lurking here for a couple weeks and thought it was time to say "Hi". I am just here to sort out my feelings and I enjoy and appreciate other people's sharing of their stories.

Last edited:
Congratulations on attaining your own personal highest level of completion. Your work here is done. :)

LOL - thanks. Of course I used to say I could not love my wife more than I do knowing full well that I will love her even more the very next day :)

Last edited:
Hiya

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.

Howdy.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

LOL - thanks. Of course I used to say I could not love my wife more than I do knowing full well that I will love her even more the very next day :) Life is an amazing and surprising thing how it changes us and shapes us with each new experience.

I spend a lot of time looking forward to the future, while at the same time I have learned to appreciate each moment to the fullest. In that moment, I could not feel more complete. That does not necessarily mean that I don't look forward to a future of new experiences. There is no highest level attainable, just a greatest level at any particular moment.

I can definitely sympathize.

Congratulations, then, on getting what there was to be got from that moment.

Back